How To Use - Ableton Live 10 Wavetable with P-LASK / 604

Ableton Live 10 Wavetable with P-LASK

View Course

Sonic Academy proudly welcomes back Ableton certified trainer Paul Laski aka P-LASK to take an in-depth look at How To Use Ableton Live 10 Wavetable.

This awesome and exciting new addition to Ableton gives you literally endless possibilities for sound design combined with a simple yet beautiful user interface.

Whether you are currently using Ableton or not, this course is an incredible insight into how Wavetable Synthesis works and the different sections Paul covers here can be applied to any wavetable synth out there.

Starting with the oscillators Paul moves through all of the different sections and parameters, going into every control available for you to help shape your sound the way you want it, before moving on to real-world sound design examples that show just how versatile this stock plugin can be.

A very in-depth and detailed, yet approachable course for users of all abilities - if you’re into synthesis and taking sound design beyond just tweaking presets, this is one you can’t afford to miss!

Great, as always. Thx :slight_smile:

Excellent course really like it! Your teaching style is awesome.

Buenos ritmos, excelente

Great course! Very useful!

Very well made

Excellent course, thank you:)

Love this one!!!

Awesome Tutorial

Love this!

Fantastic ! Wavetable rocks!

awesome productive tutorial! thank you so much!

Nice!

Thank you for the overview. It was really concise and to the point while still being full of content.

I usually find it slow going learning anything as complex as this but the tutor’s explanation’s were concise,clear, and too the point. I found myself actually understanding and remembering the lessons really quickly… Great course …I’m excited now knowing I can learn if the teacher is as good as this one…Thanks so much.

1 Like