How To Use - Ableton Live 6 / 450

Ableton Live 6

View Course

Make Music with Ableton Live

In nine easy to follow tutorials we lead you through the music making process from the start (creating drumbeats and bass lines) and through the more detailed layers of musical production (writing lead lines, adding stabs and other effects). The Make Music with Ableton Live course also includes lessons on arranging, mixing and rendering your final track.

Course features:

• Learn to make music online, in your own time and at your own pace with one of the hottest pieces of software around, Ableton Live

• Learn quickly from our high quality video tutorials, presented by industry professionals

• Get the most from your equipment – there is nothing more frustrating than having kit and not being able to use it. You want to make music and Sonic Academy tutorials show you how!

For full access to the Make Music with Ableton Live tutorials (and all of SonicAcademy.com’s other video courses too), subscribe today!

The course material which he uses in the videos isn’t available to download (or at least I am getting an error message every time I try it) so it makes following the course more difficult

Hi there
This should be fixed now

Its still not working for me

love it

Resource Download link seems to be broken. Not able to download.

Hey there @LionBird

Thanks for reporting this, forwarding this to S.A team, hopefully they will fix it, but it’s a rather old course on Live ( we’re on Live 10 now ) so I’m wondering if this is still relevant & available. Which version of Live are you using ? There’s many other tutorials on Live available on the site. Check this link for a list Sonic Academy | Ableton Live

thank you…

1 Like

Welcome on the forums ! :sunglasses:

Thanks for your comment :+1: