How To Use - Ableton Live 9 Beginner Level 1 / 325

I can&#039t figure out why I can&#039t play anything higher than a F#3 and anything lower than a G1. I&#039m trying to play in Gminor with this ANA with a G2-G3 range but the sound it turned off. Help much appreciated! thanks.

I can&#039t figure out why I can&#039t play anything higher than a F#3 and anything lower than a G1. I&#039m trying to play in Gminor with this ANA with a G2-G3 range but the sound it turned off. Help much appreciated! thanks.

The link for the files used in the videos does not work. I&#039ve clicked it several times and I get the same page over and over.

Hi Bryan - how do I create the .aif and .adg files from ANA to use myself?

Not getting any luck trying to download the project file, bringing up some error.

i cant seem to get the ana files to work it says they are broken the bass works but not the intrument anyone know whats going on?

really nice course !

been wanting to start music production for a long time, this tutorial gave me my first real step forward.

Amazing tutorials! I&#039m a complete beginner and this course got me on the right track! Thank you so much.

Hi guys im new.I m beginner 2.Amazing sound.love the tutorials.wish me luck!!

Hi Brian, I often see this in tutorial videos, like in tutorial video Impulse@minute 1.50 you enlarge and bring the Impulse tutorial view enlarged in the forefront, for better viewing, how do you do that, especially when wanting to get a better look/view of the small ciphers etc....thanks....dino...my membership has really payed off, thanks

I can&#039t download the files and resources for the tutorials, it just comes up with an error page. Is there a new link available?

all good it just took a few times but got it :)

When I try and load the ANA Lead Synth, It says it is probably broken? Do I have to re-download this pack again?

Hi

I'm getting the same problem as the dude below. ANA synth wont work. says its broken. how do I go about sorting this issue please?

I can't recreate thsi issue, what version of Live 9 are you using?

I'm using live 9 standard. I've used a crappy sounding synth that comes with live now to carry on with the tutorial. I'll get back to you if I have trouble with any of the other downloads. Cheers

Hi Bryan, thank you very much for the tutorial. I just had one question. When you say to look at the light and dark colors in the arrangement view to know when to transition what do you mean. I don't see what you're talking about.

Your video's are very helpful thank you!

Absolutely great tutorial... probably the most fun I've had with Live since I got it. Can't wait to dig into the more advanced stuff!