How To Use - Ableton Push with Kirk Degiorgio / 275

Ableton Push with Kirk Degiorgio

View Course

Get to grips with music production on the Ableton PUSH controller presetend by Kirk Degiorgio.

Kirk shows you all of the basic commands and functions of the controller, then takes you through creating a track on the fly, followed by mixing and arranging, all using the the Ableton Push.

How about one for Maschine Studio? Pretty please!

Thanks Kirk for putting this together. Great comprehensive guide. Quite some features I didn't know about yet. Great! Might it be possible to upload your 3rd party effect racks to the file resources?

I missed in depth look how the scales mode works! There was also no information on how to play standard chords in scales modes which would be informative for guys wiht no musical background!
AND you missed to show the NUDGE control in drum recording mode to move drumhits off the grid.
But at all it was a nice tutorial. Wished there would have been more usage of hardware within a Live/Push environment...

Agreed - nudge, and some beats editing in general, would have been nice. Good tutorial though.

Good tutorial, would like to hear the finished track if it was released. One minor point of criticism would be that it was often hard to see what was happening in the Push display, but Kirk explained things well as he was going along.

Can I apply this course to the first push which I just got ?

Thank you
-Shark

Will you guys have any videos for performing with Push 2 coming?

Any tutorial for Push 2 coming?

Would love to see a quick highlight on the push of the section/button you’re talking about for a visual guide. Either darken everything but the section or add a little arrow or square to point it out. Would help immensely!