How To Use - ANA 2 / 561

Video 13 won’t play on any of my devices. This was disappointing. :frowning:

Vid 13 should be working now!

Great interface

Hi, I’m a beginner to using DAWS and I’m only really learning to use this phenomenal bit of software, though I seem to be having a problem getting presets to play. I can create sounds using the Wavetable and Sampler, but when I try to play any of the presets from the drop-down menu, nothing plays, only the Wavetable sound? Hope this makes sense

Nevemind, fixed it! Had saved it to the wrong VST folder.

great vst , very helpfull vids, could you make a tutorial explaining the LFOs please?

Loving Ana 2.0 Phil. I have all the major soft synths, and in my mind it stands toe to toe with the best of them. Very fun, easy to program and sounds fantastic. Ideally, one feature I would love to see is visual feedback for the modulation and filter envelope like Serum has.

I’ll second the request for a video on the LFOs. Specifically, the two knobs to the right of the LFO targets? They appear to be depth controls (so you can have different depths for each individual LFO targets). But…what’s the difference between these two knobs and the “maste” knob. Also…the “individual” depth knobs don’t seem to be able to be automated from the DAW (I’m on the original 2.0 version - DL’ing he latest right now to see if this was a known bug that got fixed)

great vst , very helpfull vids,

Great synth and great course that gives a good overview on how to use ANA 2. ANA 2 sounds awesome, is so versatile, and so easy to use. Good bye Serum…

1 Like

very helpfull and very cool vst… Thinking about buying it… But first, will let me train with you videos :slight_smile:

Sets the standard. Every plugin worth its salt should have such tutorials. Thanks!

Every plugin worth its salt should have such tutorials. Excellent!

A great set of tutorials to kick start the sonic possibilities of this wonderful synth for the an ANA 2 newbie like me.

Hi, I watched a few courses here at sonic academy and really like this place. Learning so much here. When I try to create something of my own, I always get stuck at the synth parts. This course was just what I needed. A full basis overview that every beginner should take! Thanks

Very helpful. Now i can mess up my sounds even better. :slight_smile:

very essential and exellent tutorial

tutorial 13 is awesome

I love ANA 2 skins.

Hey @AlexeySharbiyanov

Have you checked those 2 links on the forums ?

https://forums.sonicacademy.com/t/ana-2-gui-creation/

https://forums.sonicacademy.com/t/ana2-skins/

1 Like