How To Use - ANA 2 / 561

helpful

1 Like

Nice set of in depth tutorials!

2 Likes

I have loved this synth out of all the soft synths I own (35ish) always come back to Ana2 just sounds special!

2 Likes

Thanks

1 Like

Very helpful thank you

1 Like

just bought the plugin with all the retro and analog packs .

1 Like

I simplify in the first 6 weeks of this year my work.
That means I reduced myself to max. 2 plugins per category (2 Echos, 2 Reverbs,…) what was not an easy process. It is like throwing away clothes what you maybe want to wear in the future again - and normally you don’t do.

My fear was I loosing creative opportunities with loosing plugins. But it is the other way around. I learnt much more of using a plugin in a creative way by deep diving in the last bit & detail.

The same I did for Synthesizer (what was the toughest plugin category) and guess what remains (okay not 2 but 4 in this category synths but 2 are Wavetable & 2 are analog emulations):
-Sonic Academy ANA2
-u-He Diva
-u-He Repro
-XFER Serum

What makes it even special. I bought ANA2 4 years ago and never really used it (sorry for that :innocent:).
Even more it is special that is now my go to synth (and I own 46 software & 10 hardware synths)!
The problem for Sonic Academy is now that I come up with improvements & suggestion for ANA2 :wink: but always keep in my mind to improvements and not change the synth to something new.
Heartleader

1 Like

ANA has the most instantly usable presets! The courses are very well done and so helpful!

1 Like

Gracias, me ha aclarado muchas cosas.

Edit from Moderator ( English Translation ) :

" Thank you, it has clarified many things for me. "

1 Like

Me ha ayudado mucho, ahora entiendo mejor su funcionamiento.

Edit from Moderator ( English Translation ) :

" It has helped me a lot, now I understand its operation better. "

1 Like

Very nice course all clear, thank You! :slight_smile:

Welcome to the forums @salskiofficial ! and thanks for your comment ! :sunglasses:

Great plugin :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks for your feedback and welcome to the forums ! :+1:

thank you!

1 Like

Welcome to the forums ! :+1:

Will there be “hold” part of the envelope added to ANA?

Bagged myself a deal on this. Time to play :slight_smile:

1 Like

Welcome to the forums and thanks for your comment ! :sunglasses:

Lovely sounding synth!

1 Like