How To Use - ANA 2 Sound Design / 562

Thanks for the great upgrade and also for a whole bunch of videos available right away! Haven’t got my hands on my copy of ANA2 yet, though I’ve been waiting for it since the very first hints on the forum and teaser videos, so very looking forward to this sweet moment. I’m just sure that’s an instrument for years to work and discover, as well as ANA1 was.

Just one thought that crossed my mind: are there any plans to make some kind of extended sound design tutorial with ANA2 with Chris and Phil, like there was for ANA1 when it was released? I really like the process, how the ideas come up and being developed in the dialog of Chris and Phil, it’s very live and interesting. Like this kind of videos very much.

I have tons of soft-synths already and thought that I wouldn’t ever really need to get another one. But ANA 2 is engineered so well that I felt like I had no choice but to jump on the bandwagon. The factory presets sound so great, and are the types of sounds I have been wanting to make for my music. The chord feature is a total game-changer for me. I more or less get the gist of music theory, but to have it all integrated into the synth and being able to very easily make my own custom chord progression and arp presets is a killer app IMO. Pretty sure that this is going to take over as my go-to synth.

Awesome! Really glad you like it!

cool

Very useful course, very much appreciated.

good couyrse

Very Helpful thanks so much

straight forward and useful tutorial for programming some “typical” sounds found in many styles

thanks so much, very helpful

Great course, thank you very much,

Especially last 3 videos were really good. Wish you make a series of deep house bass course :slight_smile:

Thank you, could use more like this

Great training as usual! thanks! :slight_smile:

Thats cool

Thank you, I like this Plugin

Nice thnx

thank you - I learned something!

just crazy for that plugin !!!

1 Like

Very inspiring, thanks!

Sounds terrific!