How To Use - FL Studio 12 Beginner Level 1 / 524

FL Studio 12 Beginner Level 1

View Course

Want to get to grips with FL Studio? Maybe you’ve recently started out using the software or are considering changing your current DAW?
Well over the next 14 videos, FL Studio genius and SoundCloud sensation Owsey will take you through the key areas of FL Studio 12 on PC.

This is a Beginner Level 1 course where Owsey will show you how to get up and running with the software, from opening it for the first time to creating your first beats, sounds and finishing your first track.

First up we take a look at the audio setup and user interface of FL Studio showing you all the key areas you’ll need to know, then we bring in some drum samples to create a drum loop. Next up we add some cool effects and create some synth and bass sounds using FL Studio’s native Sytrus and lastly, we finish off by arranging the track using some automation and transitions to achieve that pro sound, and exporting the track so it can be played anywhere.

Great Tutorial.for sumbody like me only started all this fl studio/producing stuff abt 10 months…been into listening to tunes for years,shuda done this ages ago fs
Loving it!!
Will ther be intermediate videos on fl 12 as well?

We’ll be doing further levels for FL 12 yep!

Nice

Is there other levels? really need to know everything ! nice tutorial

Hi there, we have FL Studio level 2 coming in April or May!

This tutorial is amazing! Good and easy to follow. Nice work! We need Level 2!

:smiley: Love it

As a beginner, I learned a lot from this. Thank you so much! Just waiting on level 2.

we’ll have level two on the site as soon as we can :slight_smile: @chris_agnelli

Helped me a lot

As a user of Fl Studio for 6 years i never took course on it, even if i know it well, this course is helping me a lot on features i never tried before.

Does anyone have problems loading the clap samples in FL?

Worked out what it is. The samples are full track stems I think. Any chance of getting the original unedited one shots?

Hey @Sean1504 just go in and edit the audio file down to just the one clap and you will have a one shot created.

Thanks Chris, that’s what I did. I assumed the stem was post edit though and bounced from the final track, ideally they’d be before he’s trimmed the tail etc.

i lovit the you song

great course, great track

This is a great course for starting fl studio

Great beginner course, learned a lot, thank you. On to Level 2 now :slight_smile: