How To Use - Kick 2 / 473

Awesome video & plugin! We need another Kick2 sale, can’t believe I’ve missed black friday’s sale!

1 Like

Love it!!!

1 Like

Kick 2 is so awesome, the gui makes plugging in desireable kicks and subs instantaneous. Its the kick plugin i never knew i needed. I love running multiple instaces for kicks and subs

1 Like

Hey @augustenz , @nikimcnally , @WroMbus

Nice to see that you’re enjoying your Kick 2 Plugin as well as S.A learning resources and that you took the time to drop some kind words about it here on the forums :slight_smile:

Cheers !
S.

Good intro to an excellent tool

Nice tutorial, thanks.

Nice toturial, thinking about buying this!

1 Like

Welcome to S.A and the forums, glad that you enjoyed the tutorial :wink:

Feel free to check the product page for more info about Kick 2, there’s a 14 days Demo available which is the best way to see if it’s suits your needs.

nice!

Hello,

Someone can explain me how to be sure about Key of my kick please ?

Hi there @chicksluvus

The last 2 nodes are the ones that will define the Key of the Kick. If you set them equally, your Kick will match the chosen key ( you can check this with a frequency spectrum analyzer like the free Span from Voxengo ).

After tuning your Kick in the right key you can then use the Pitch knob to change octave.

If you set the last node different than the for-last one, it will create some harmonic content after the fundamental and that will be reflected in the area after the transient ( referred as the Kick “boxiness” area ) that can also be used to fine tune the kick to your liking.

Since Kicks & many percussive sounds contains short transient audio, it’s hard to use tools like tuners, best practice is to do it by ear and to double check with a FFT analyzer like Span.

Subtitles, please!!

nice this

thanks

Really great! There are way more features than I’ve thought.

1 Like

Kick 2 is a monster.

1 Like

Thank you, i love Kick 2, is a monster

1 Like

Love this Plug in!

1 Like

Great walkthrough, I like the super nerd things =)

Thank you for a great walk through, much appreciated!!!