How To Use - Pro Q 3 Killer? How To Use UVI Shade / 1066

Pro Q 3 Killer? How To Use UVI Shade

View Course

Protoculture’s back with us once again and yes, you heard right, could this new plugin from UVI actually become the new go-to EQ and take Fab Filter’s Pro Q-3’s crown?

Nate’s checking out Shade, an extremely versatile and creative plugin with endless modulation capabilities along with compression, unique filter design, distortion and saturation, analog emulation and a host of other features and presets all with a recognisable and easy-to-use GUI.

In this short video, Nate only scratches the surface of what this new plugin is capable of, but even with just 15 mins of demo-ing, to say we’re pretty impressed is an understatement!

Definitely check this out and let us know what you think! Can it claim the top spot?

Hi,

this Plugin is very cool, but in my opinion, it is not a Pro-Q3 killer. I miss the option to see, if a band is a mid or side band for example. In Fabfilter you can the this direct on the band itself. In shade, you have to select the band and have to look in the options then, to know, what it is. But maybe this ist planned for further releases?!
So, if you compare the basic functionality, i would say, Fabfilter is the winner.

Als possibilities for modulation etc. i would say Shade is the one to go with. The filters and possibilites are awesome.

So i would say Shade is good to have it but if you have fabfilter already and don’t need the extras of shade, Fabfilter should be the choice.

Hi, The same of danyo2008

this Plugin is very cool, but in my opinion, it is not a Pro-Q3 killer. I miss the option to see, if a band is a mid or side band for example. In Fabfilter you can the this direct on the band itself. In shade, you have to select the band and have to look in the options then, to know, what it is. But maybe this ist planned for further releases?!
So, if you compare the basic functionality, i would say, Fabfilter is the winner.

Als possibilities for modulation etc. i would say Shade is the one to go with. The filters and possibilites are awesome.

So i would say Shade is good to have it but if you have fabfilter already and don’t need the extras of shade, Fabfilter should be the choic

Pro Q3 killer indeed!

Sick

Awesome as always