Industrial techno

Hello Sonic Academy, i would like to see a tutorial with these kind of sounds, like tracks from Polegroup, Mindtrip, Figure, Dystopian

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xrc8iJBr0Mo

Thanks a lot!

you checked this course out?

We also have a really dark techno course coming from Christian Vanceā€™s alter and definitively darker ego ā€˜Hell For Leatherā€™ Its right up the street you have posted above. Hopeful dropping end of June/early July! Hope this helps.

Thanks a lot for the instant reply guys @chris_agnelli @phil_johnston, Ive checked the fast techno track tutorial but the sound that im looking for is more darker and hypnotic industrial sound.
Iā€™ll subscribe to get full access to Christians course for sure!

I would say all the same techniques apply to a harder sound you just have to pick more aggressive sounds and up the temp a bit. All the work on FX and arranging is pretty much identical.

I know, old thread - but iĀ“d like to see something like that too.
The fast build is soooomehooow kind of near to that stuff from the first post, but it is different.

There is more repetitiveness and micromodulation going on.
Less breaks and all the time moving. Kind of hypnotic, straight techno.

The fast build is equipped with way more different things going on, while the mentioned (and following) is less stuff with more modulations.

Another good example is this badboy here:

edit: it is not a duplicate of the following post, it is another style of techno :slight_smile:

Have you checked out this course - How To Make Dark Room Techno with Kirk Degiorgio | Tutorial 01 - Intro and Playthrough

1 Like

Hi Chris, thanks!

That sounds very close - IĀ“ll check it out!