Interview - Lane 8 Interview / 589

Lane 8 Interview

View Course

Chris catches up with Daniel Goldstein better known as Lane 8 has he nears the end of his four-month-long Little By Little tour. Here the Anjunadeep star chats about bringing kids on tour, his studio setup, how he approaches the song writing on his albums, and self releasing on his label ‘This Never Happened

In tandem with the tour, Daniel’s output on the TNH label has stood out for its integrity and artistry whether on emotional epics like ‘Fingerprint’ or quirky upbeat groovers such as ‘With Me’. Always defined by a melodic touch, Lane 8 is always in demand to give re-rubs to the likes of Deadmau5, Eric Prydz and of course Above and Beyond.

Saw your recent show at StereoLive in Houston. Awesome performance. Really enjoyed it and looking forward to what’s next.

<3

Lane 8’s music is fantastic. In the end of this description, what do you mean by ‘With Me’. Always defined by a melodic touch, Lane 8 is always in demand to give re-rubs to the likes of Deadmau5, Eric Prydz and of course Above and Beyond.?

Nice interview, despite of the diapers talking everything else fine. I love Lane 8, its a beautiful artist and hope we can see one of his tracks explained here at SonicAcademy.

Loved the interview. I like how he kept stabbing at him to pull more good info xD getting us all the secret sauce! Thanks

Great interview with my favourite producer. I really like how Daniel uses the less is more simplicity in his song writing. His tracks are both gorgeous and epic, yet simple. The songs really shine because of this approach.

super nice interview

really cool interview with one of my favorite artists. Also nice insight into his process plugins and monitor speakers :slight_smile: