Interview - Mark Sherry Interview / 498

Mark Sherry Interview

View Course

Chris catches up with the pioneer of the tech trance scene - Scottish producer - Mark Sherry . Mark played an important role in the rise of Dutch Tech Trance label Detox Records as in-house DJ, producer, and A&R, but struck out on his own launching his own digital label Outburst Records in 2014, soon followed by Techburst records, giving a more techno edge to his output. Here he chats about finding global fame with Public Domain and how that affected him, and about he collaborates with Alex Di Stefano . Get some insider knowledge of how he gets that tight tech trance sound and what synths he uses.

Really enjoyed this very good interview. Outburst is a great label, yes get a course from Mark this would be top notch!!

P.S im setting myself a goal today to get a track signed to outburst within a year!

1 Like

We have been badgering Mark for a course - whilst he’d really love to do it, he just hasn’t got the time at the moment. Please lets us know if you ever get a track signed to outburst, would be an amazing achievement.

Shame, it would be amazing to see a tutorial from somone with Marks calibre and expertise! I will indeed chris use will be the first to know lol

Believe in what you want so much that it has no choice but to materialize!

Great interview!

Yeah a Tech Trance interview would be massive… Good ideas would be interview and getting course from would be Tempo Gusto and Alex Di Stefano… I actually sent a Demo of my firs track done by me to Techburst, they kicked my ass jajaja but its cool at least I didi it and I wont rest until I get it done with them… Love their sound.

Love it SA & Phil! Learning so much from these interviews! Thank you!