Is the Slate version of ANA 2 lite?

and if so, what are my upgrade choices?
and where do I get my preset pack for signing up to the newsletter?
Thanks

Hey there @oxtart

No the version you can get with Slate All Access Pass is not a lite version, it’s just using a different authorization system and have extra artist presets & one extra skin.

At this time both S.A & Slate versions of ANA 2 share the same build number, latest v.2.0.94, it might be that upon new release, it takes some time that the Slate version is updated since it requires extra coding for authorization but that’s it.

I’m not aware of any upgrade or cross-grade path for All Access Pass users and any agreements between S.D & S.A about this, if you plan to not renew your All Access Pass subscription you’ll need to buy ANA 2 from S.A website.

What’s only available from S.A are the extra payed ANA 2 Expansions packs, there’s a very great collection covering many genres and it’s a great way to add to your ANA 2 arsenal, again those presets work fine with both versions, no worries. You can check the expansions packs here Sonic Sounds | All Products

If you subscribed to the newsletter & created a free account with S.A you should find your samples pack ( those are audio samples packs, not ANA 2 Presets ) in your account here Sign Up ( be sure to be logged in & just check the Sounds tab from the above link ), payed subscribers have also access to extra samples packs as well as discounts on plugins, expansions & sound packs and tutorials that you can buy & download/keep for ever and of course a full access to all existing tutorials for you to watch online.

Hope this helps :slight_smile:

Cheers !

Hi there:

I have the all access from Salte. How I can view my name on the “licensed to” main menu? If a Pay for it I would like to see my name on it

Thanks

Hey there @Rollano

Your name is simply not displayed in the field “Licensed to” because the Slate version of ANA 2 is using iLOK for authorization and not an authorization key file like the Sonic Academy version does.

So that’s the reason why and it’s maybe something you could mention and request to Slate support ( in fact it’s a bit useless to display that 'Licensed to" text field on the SD version since it can’t be filled by a user name anyway, it will make sense to remove it IMO.

You can reach SD support and submit a request from that page : https://slatedigital.zendesk.com/hc/en-us