January Sale 2020 / 710

January Sale 2020

View News Item

Happy New Year for everyone at Sonic!

To kick 2020 off, we are having a 20% SALE for the month of January. You can get 20% off all Subscriptions, Plugins, Sample and Preset Packs!
Furthermore, if you are already a Sonic Academy Subscriber you get a further 10% off these prices!

To take advantage of the offer simply use the discount code “2020” at the checkout

*ends January 31 23:59 2020 PT

Wow, it’s a piece of great news, well what about the valentines sale? is there any discount would available or not? because I need to buy some stuff, I also saw many discount on Valentine’s Day Coupons so plz if the sale will announce then plz let me know.

Hey there @ariachris56

Sales by Sonic Academy are usually announced by mail campaigns or via their social medias, so if there’s one for Valentines it will be announced too :wink:

Be sure to check your mail preferences from your S.A account to be notified though, here’s the link ( you need to be logged in of course )

Hope that helps, cheers !

Nice!

I see the 20% off in my cart, but how do you get the additional 10% as a current subscriber?

Hi there @timmons

Sorry for late reply, was on leave :wink:

The 10% OFF for subscribers is already applied on full prices, just be sure to be logged into your account.