Jerome Isma-Ae - Kubrick Remix Competition with Jee Productions / 11

Jerome Isma-Ae - Kubrick Remix Competition with Jee Productions

View Remix Competition

Taking our courses to the next level, here on Sonic you can now watch the track being made, download both the project and stems and then submit your own remix with the chance to win some great prizes.

The How To Make Kubrik Remix Contest is exclusive, here on Sonic Academy and you could be in with a chance of winning some cool prizes and ultimately getting a release on Jee Productions - a progressive house label founded by Jerome Isma-Ae, releasing cutting edge music and being considered one of top Progressive House labels by beatport.
After the success of our previous remix competitions, we know we have one of the best music-making communities anywhere, and the level of production skillz coming through the forums is truly amazing.
So, ourselves and Jerome Isma-Ae are super excited to see what you guys can come up with - we know you can smash it. You can now download the stems from this awesome tune and start working your magic!
We have shown you how to make the tune, now it’s over to you to get creative, make a dope remix of this track and show the world your production talent.

Go get started! We can’t wait to hear your submissions.

So what’s a contest without a prize eh? Well if your remix of his track ‘Kubrick’ is chosen by Jerome, you can win a release on Jee Productions!*

But that’s not all, you will also win a massive £150 Sonic Sounds store voucher to spend on our award winning plugins and any preset or samples packs on the store. We will also have two amazing runner up prizes.
If you’ve created the second best remix, you’ll win a £50 Sonic Sounds store voucher.
The third place wins a £25 Sonic Sounds store voucher.

Related Course
Remember to check out the course - How To Make Kubrick with Jerome Isma-Ae - for the full lowdown! Available to all Subscribers right now!

This competition is open to all Sonic Academy registered users so spread the word and, join in.

This is such a good track. A lot of fun to remix.

2 Likes

Good luck everyone!!!

1 Like

Hi Guys! Great experience Remixing this track! BOOM!

1 Like

Good luck to everyone, cheers!

1 Like

Since the original track was so nice, I had a lot of fun while remixing the track :slight_smile: Thank you very much for the competition!

1 Like

Good luck to all and thanks for the opportunity!

1 Like

How is everyone’s remix coming along? Only a couple days to go! :sunglasses:

I am done…was a lot of fun!

1 Like

@phil_johnston @chris_agnelli or anyone else that can help…

A few remix contests ago I asked this question… you seemed to be cool with it at the time so I thought I would confirm again.

Regarding - Closing Date September 22, 2017 06:00.

That is aprox midnight tomorrow for me (in Toronto, Canada)… a few contest ago you left the ability to upload for most of the closing day (at least until evening in Toronto/EST). Will this Friday show the same leniency? With my hectic work schedule I have only been able to afford a couple of short sessions on this and want a chance to finish it up tomorrow Night/Friday morning (my day off) before I upload.

Will this be an issue? I’d hate to put in the extra time over the next 24 hours and not be able to get it in. I should have it it up Friday mid-day EST. (Friday evening for you guys)

pls advise… and thanks again!

Done … Is it just me, or are these deadlines getting more tight with every competition?

Anyway, Kubrick was an awesome tune to work with.
Good luck everyone.

@deejay27 The closing date was incorrect - its now 23rd September 06:00 UTC - which is midnight PST. Hope this helps!

1 Like

They are getting tighter - 3 weeks for this one! :wink: We like to keep you on your toes!

1 Like

Thank you Chris, Perfect!

cheers

Tight deadlines produce better results :sunglasses: If you can’t make a track in 3 weeks, then you probably aren’t going to cut it as a professional!

Fantastic original! I got a great pleasure working on the remix! Thank you for this contest. Good luck to all!

1 Like

This song is so good. Check out my mix, I think I managed to add a little something special to it.

1 Like

Wow! This was fun! I was so proud of my remix, that I was actually making mental notes of which libraries I wanted from the store when I won…LOL. Seriously though…I’m really impressed with the great ideas everyone came up with! Great work everyone! The competition is really tough! Good luck all!
Cheers,
Rob

1 Like

Hey guys I’ve noticed that the closing date changed from the 22 of September to the 23rd? Is this true? Im mastering my remix so it would be cool to know when is the deadline, good luck all :wink:

1 Like

I apologize if I offended you, as this was not my intention. If this is just a hobby for you, it’s a fantastic hobby to have! I was simply expressing how the work tends to fill the time alotted for a deadline and when I have less time to work on something, ironically it tends to come out better. Cheers and good luck in the competition! :thumbsup: