Jerome Isma-Ae - Kubrick Remix Competition with Jee Productions / 11

Yes the deadline has been changed. @chris_agnelli mentioned it in another comment on here!! You’re in luck!

1 Like

Hello again! I just wanted to give a shout out to @iamMTN You did a great job! Really nice groove and very well crafted sound design! This is my favorite track out of all the competition. I love the bass line! Stellar work! Good Luck!

Cheers,

Rob “Some College”

1 Like

Thank you so much @Some_College !!! So glad you liked my remix :sunglasses: good luck to you as well!!

some epic mixes here. they all sound great! Are we meant to be voting as well??

1 Like

You’re welcome! If you win I will definitely support it if it gets released! Cheers! Rob

1 Like

thanks for creating this remix competition ; any feedback welcome ; and good luck to everyone :slight_smile:

1 Like

Do the rankings influence who actually wins, or is Jerome picking based on his own criteria?

1 Like

The ranking and voting is just for fun - its ultimately Jerome who will be picking the winners!!

Good luck everyone!

1 Like

I like that he will be picking the winners. I hate popularity contests.

1 Like

Original is absolutely fantastic, I really love it. Thank you very much for remix pack :slight_smile:

1 Like

it got to a point where I think I was getting too “fiddly” with the mix… when this happens it’s time to cut the ties and upload! lol

“Kubrick (Darren Marshall Remix)” submitted.

Any and all feedback or critique is appreciated! Thanks for the contest. @jeromeismaae the original is a beast! … it was an honor to work with the parts!

cheers!

1 Like

Thank you, Jerome Isma-Ae and Sonic Academy for this fantastic opportunity. Good luck everyone, great work! Cheers!

2 Likes

This has to be the best track I produced/remixed so far :wink: thank you Sonic Academy :smiley: and some remixes are pretty good here, nice work!

1 Like

Hope you enjoy my take on the track! So incredibly happy to get the chance to remix some of your brilliant work :slight_smile:

1 Like

Muy vote Is for Blas Sánchez & Fullbeat remix

how is the window closed and it’s not even September 23rd in los angeles yet. they said the mixes are due on Septmber 23rd at 7 but they didn’t specify. anyway here is the track I hope that they can still take it, it’s my best work ever. Thanks Dropbox - Kubrick remix djmoro 22SEP17.mp3 - Simplify your life

Good luck everyone :slight_smile:

1 Like

Amazing turnout for this remix compo! Great work everyone and good luck!

1 Like

Amazing track. This remix is the bomb! Blas Sánchez & Fullbeat remix

When will the winner be chosen? Will they be notified via email? @chris_agnelli