Julian Gray - It is what it isn't Remix Competition / 18

thanks everyone for your vote! only 2 days left for that contest! hope you all having some fun

Thanks Julian and Sonic for organising! Best of luck everyone :slight_smile:

Hehe, I guess we’ve got roughly 8 hours of music here… good luck sorting that out mr. Gray. :wink:

thnx for the opportunity thnx alot

@Sonic Academy Hi guys I’m having playback/upload issues with my submission - once uploaded I’m unable to play mine but can play other submissions on this page… mine is a standard MP3 file which plays fine on all my devices.

I’ve tried re-uploading, please let me know if I’m missing something?

Has anyone else had this same issue??

@gu, you are right, I can’t play yours either, just so that you know. No special characters in the file name or anything like that?

Had a great time remixing this, big thanks to Julian Gray, Sonic Academy, and mau5trap for setting up the contest. Good luck everyone!

Cheers @Deadly Custard, no special characters in the file name, still scratching my head… but I like your minimal vibes!

@SonicAcademy my username and profile pic doesn’t match between my accounts and this comments section, maybe is there a backend sync issue of some sorts?

Wow 90+ remixes, let’s keep going and shoot for 100+!

So hard to do this track justice with any kind of remix… if any of u guys fancy trying a collab for the next SA Remix feel free to PM me…many thx to Julian for the Gr8 tutorial!

Lots of great tracks here. Good luck everyone.

Just posted my remix, good luck to everyone who’s entering! Hope you guys like some banging Dn’B ;D !

I had lots and lots of fun with this.

I didn’t have much time to make this tbh. However, I appreciated each and every millisecond of this competition. I needed it.

Everyone put out some AMAZING work !

Thanks for this opportunity @JulianGray. @DeadMau5 and his work means a lot to me.

Thanks for the stems bb. This was fun. Good luck to everyone!

@Destlours DUDE your remix is wild

I’ve re-uploaded my entry 4 times and used 2 different programs to bounce to mp3 and it still won’t play on the page here. Anyone have any idea why?

@Azimuth lovin’ your DnB rendition!

damn, 126 remixes. definitely dont envy julian for having to sort through them all and pick a single winner lol

The amount of amazingly talented people here is outstanding! Great job guys! Every remix I’ve listened to is really great in its own way and has its own style! <3

good luck everyone :slight_smile:

Wow! SO many great remixes! It’s so cool to see the different takes! Good Luck to everyone!! You all should be very proud of your mixes no matter the results!
Keep on grinding!

• LV Team