Kick 2 - Artist Preset Pack Vol 1 / 63

Kick 2 - Artist Preset Pack Vol 1

View Product

Sonic Academy is proud to present Artist Presets Vol 1. We have gathered together some of the world’s most renowned producers and sound designers to bring you 80 exclusive presets and 42 brand new clicks for Kick 2.

We have covered many genres with this pack. From the Trance world we bring you ‘’Sean Tyas’ and ‘Genix’, from Tech Trance we have ‘Leon Bolier’, Prog Trance presets are courtesy of masters of the sound ‘Soundprank’, ‘Jerome Isme-Ae’ and ‘Maor Levi’, with ‘Wally Lopez’ bringing in the house vibes and finally Diskord drops some trap and hardstyle on us.

Simply install and you to can have fully customizable kicks from these world renowned artist in your projects.

Please Note - REQUIRES KICK 2
These presets will not work with Kick 1

Hi :slight_smile:
I have a little problem my Kick 2 does not see a presets MAOR LEVI.
How to solve this problem ?

did you perhaps purchase on day one? the pack was updated with Maor’s kicks - simply redownload form your account again and reinstall :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi Bryan ,
Thank You :wink:

Hi Bryan :slight_smile:
Thank you very much .

Hi

I’ve installed the package but I’m not able able to find the presets in the DLC folder or anywhere else.

Thank you very much !

check your antivirus qurantined section. I use Norton and have for many years but the last 6 months so much of the stuff I get from SonicAcademy shows up as a high risk file (red alert/high rsik potential. But I have been reassured by sonic academy that theu have even doublechckd the files in question and the can guarantee that they are harm free! So chck your qurantined folder of whatever Antivirus u use and then restore the files and make sure to mark them so they will be excluded from being quarantined the next time you run the files (after restoring.)

hi I have another pc macbook . how can I install this pack into the matchbook???

I bought this like a couple years ago…

I meant can I install this pack to 2nd pc???

cuz I don’t remember how I install this … it was like 2years ago… can I still install this pack to my new 2nd PC??

Hey @yu_ki

Sorry for delayed reply. Yep you should be good to go on your 2nd machine, you can download back the presets pack from your account if needed and it’s just a matter of running an .exe or .pkg ( PC or Mac OS ) installer on the new machine. The presets install themselves in the right directory and since you can have Kick 2 plugin licensed on 2 machines with your license key file ( also available from your account if needed ) it should work without any problem.

Thanks

thanks