KICK2 issue with studio one

Hi guys anyone got the same issue as me when I load KICK2 in studio one it doesn’t work at all no sound is coming out of the plug-in ???

Hi there,

Try this first and if it is not the issue, then please report back via support. Your request there has been updated as well. Please make sure to check your Spam/Promotion folder for SA support emails.

It could be that there’s a Mid or Key assignment on the main output level fader of KICK 2 and then each time you press play in Studio One or the space bar on your keyboard, then then the output resets to zero and thus you can’t here anything

Try right-clicking the parameter that is resetting to zero and check to see if there is a MIDI CC parameter assigned - and then remove it.

No sorry not the issue

Then, please try a clean install at this point : Manual Uninstall + Computer Reboot + New Install from a v1.1.4 KICK 2 installer downloaded from your account : My Account / My Downloads / Plugins ( sign in required ).

Here’s the guide to follow for the manual installation of KICK 2 : Manually Uninstall KICK 2

If you are still running into issues after this, then please update your open support ticket, support will take over from there.

Please include the following details then :

• Operating System Name + Version Number
  • Computer Model + Basic specs ( especially if you are running a M1 silicon Apple computer )
  • Studio One version Number.
  • Is this happening with the AU or VST2 plugin or both.
  • Clear step by step description of what you’re doing in Studio One that leads to this issue.

Thank you.

Sorry for late reply I figured it out !!! Can’t used AU but vat instead then all normal !