Michael Oakley - Control Remix contest with NewRetroWave Records / 57

Loving DeltaCity’s take on it…changed the arrangement abit aswell, nice :ok_hand:t2:

nice handling of tranisents etc on the Delta mix yes… very nicely produced! kudos!

So many good ones, I can’t say anyone really sounds bad. Such creativity and wide array of arrangements, wow! I Have to give an extra aplause to System Glitch, DeltaCity and yoursynthwave though, hot damn! I wanted to make mine sort of like yoursynthwave but I just couldn’t. Best of luck to everyone, it has been an honour to be a part of such a talented crew of composers <3

congratulations to all :clap::clap::clap:

Thanks for all the lovley comments!! Have to say these are some outstanding remixes kinda wish they all get a NRW release amazing work all :clap::clap:

A lot of nice remix here, good luck to everyone :slight_smile:

Folklore :fire::fire::fire:

DeltaCity. “There can be only one“.

Hi. When will be results ?
Good luck for everyone :slight_smile:

@Phildub64

Give some time to Michael Oakley to go through all remixes and pickup 3 winners, the competition just closed this morning !! :smile: :wink:

Winners will be announced here and on S.A socials or during a future Sonic Live Stream on their YouTube channel.

Good Luck everyone and congrats to all who entered the competition !! :sunglasses:

Thank you for the compliments you guys. Some of these mixes are seriously impressive. It’s amazing how many different angles we all came with. Best of luck to everyone as it goes into decision-time! I love especially the mixes by DeltaCity, Yoru, and Victor Salomonsen! Will def do this again, and look forward to meeting a few of you for collabs?

Robvickmusic thanks man your mix is also awesome! Anyone wanna check us out go to deltacitymusic on insta and send us a message be more than happy to have any of our work remixed by you guys or to work on collabs! Good luck everyone!!

Lots of Cracking Remixes of the Gem by Michael.

Robvickmusic: thanx 4 the love!! Write me if you or anyone is up 4 collabs :pray::heart:

Good luck 2 Everyone in this competition,

All the best from Copenhagen, Denmark :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

ICYMI the winners where announced during Sonic Academy Live Stream 016 ( last week )

But here you go as a reminder :wink:

• 1st Place : SYSTEM GLITCH
  • 2nd Place : YORU & DIMI KAYE
  • 3rd Place : JHART

Congrats to the winners!

Is place 3 maybe JHart ? Cause i can’t find “JAHRT” in the List.
JHart’s was my favorite rmx.

1 Like

Hey there @PilleTheSynthKid

Yep, you’re right, spelling mistake from me. Thank you for pointing this out :wink:
All corrected now !

Cheers !

Guys! Thank you so much for the support and I know I posted already the mixes that jumped out at me but I wanted to encourage all of you to keep at it. Esp w all that’s going on w covid, music is quite the medicine and being able not only to listen but to create has been a lifesaver for me. Take care you guys!

1 Like

Guys bu the winner is just announced or not???

Hey there @Cronenberg

Winners have been announced 2 weeks ago during the weekly Sonic Academy Live stream on their YouTube channel and there’s also a post in this topic to keep people updated on the forums :