Music Theory - Chords / 419

Where is Part 2 ????

This is ages old now! Time to do part 2? Dont do something called "part1" and dont do a part 2!!!!

Hi Ronny, this is an old course, we will try and schedule another Music theory course in the coming months.

I have learned a lot in 2 hours about Music Theory I couldn't learned within the past 4 years doing extensive reading. Thank you Graham for your amazing explanation! Please upload tutorial part 2 :) <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

I have learned a lot in 2 hours about Music Theory I couldn't learn within the past 4 years doing extensive reading. Thank you Graham for your amazing explanation! Please upload tutorial part 2 :) <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Everyone who watches this and wants part 2 email them!!!!maybe if enough ppl bug them well get what we payed for!

Hey! :) Having a bit of trouble with adding the folder to live 9, as in no matter which folder I add I can't seem to get any of the midi files/chord files to display. Could you help please? (I had no problems with the Live 9 beginner tutorials 1&2(which by the way were brilliant!)).

Hey
the files load fine here, you can view the MIDI Clips on their own in the "MIDI Clips" Folder

Tutorial 11 ends with a promise to go further in depth with chord progressions during Chords part 2, 7th etc. Is that not coming?

looking forward to it! Your music theory courses I come back to again and again. they some of your all time best, what keeps me coming back.

Please can you make/upload part 2? This course was just great. Learned a lot ... Thanks Graham and Sonic Academy

Pretty useful course for beginners. I was already familiar with a lot of it, but the section on borrowed chords was particularly helpful and isn’t covered much in a lot of EDM tutorials.

1 Like

This video series was incredible :smiley:

Glad you liked, some more Music theory on its way!

Why did you drop the note down when it was a 1st and a 5th? You explained that was the way to do it, then just changed it?

what is the first one to learn in the music theory… where do i start

What a boring course

needed tho

Helped a lot! Good for beginners.

Lots of great info here!