Music Theory - Keys & Scales / 424

So informative things are provided here and thanks for providing the music beginner guide, I really happy to read this post, I was just imagine about it and you provided me the correct information I really bookmark it, for further reading, So thanks for sharing the information.
I have recently posted on find music teacher

okay this is great but now where is the series on how to make melodies and lead lines like the instructor says at the end of the video

1 Like

Great course! I had no clue about melody’s and they always sounded bad but with this course and the theory behind scales your melody’s will sound better!

It’s disappointing that this series has not continued on.

1 Like

Great course especially for a complete beginner. Thanks a lot!

Good course and great instructor! Very clear!

Wow! The course looks so deceptively basic, but the video #6 really explains a lot about electronic music. Very useful, thanks!

nice to see a course that doesnt just assume that you know a lot of stutf beforehand… not many of them on sonicacademy from what ive seen…

Love the course. Can be very different when mixed with trap beat ideas

very helpful

Wow such insight into making music work. Great tutorial that opens up possibilities. I wont go out and buy the tune he was creating though lol

I thought that too…Sounds horrible lol

Nice course

Amazing instructor and great course!

this course is very helpful for learning about scales and how to build basslines for a dance track, well recommended!

1 Like

One thing I try to do on a regular basis, at least once a year is to brush up on the basics of music theory, just to make certain I remember why I do what I do. And this is simply the information that is needed, regardless if you know some music theory or not.

From my personal experience, understanding basic music theory will greatly improve your skills creating melodies and improvisation.

1 Like

Great course!!

ty

I think the course could have been better in explaining what a scale is,

Welcome aboard on the forums ! :sunglasses:

Have you checked those more recent courses ?

Beginner’s Guide To Music Theory with Graham Ginty

Beginner’s Guide To Music Theory Part 2 with Graham Ginty