Music Theory - Rhythm Part 2 / 381

Attached file seems to be corrupt, please check.

Your voice reminds me of Johnny Knoxville.. Nice Videos!!

How do I create a master midi clip in which you speak of so that I can organize my sounds. Do you just create an empty midi channel and sort in blank notes manually?

Attached file is corrupt

Please fix attached file. Like others have said, the file is corrupt. Will move on from this section of the course with hopes to come back to it later.

For those having trouble with the course files, just download and extract and add the file extension (rename to .ALP)

Once again very good stuff, second time looking at this and great tha its Techno based

If this is what you call intermediate music theory classes then I need &#034Jedi Master&#034 music theory classes. Just sayin... I made beats like this when I started on Rebirth just from listening to a record. He sounds really smart though.

Great tutorial! Thank you!

I have been making music for a few years now… This course is still valuable… lots of info to pick up here. Very well presented and explained… I was famikiar with all concepts here but still gained a lot from the tutorials… i love how passionate James is… keeps it interesting

1 Like

any additional Music Theory courses coming from this tutor ?

nothing planned at the minute from Jamie, but we will undoubtedly have further music theory courses on the site

Great course! A big highlight for me was exposing the actual beats that make up the “DAW view.” The kick that appears to take up an entire beat when viewed in the arrange window may only take up half that space, for example. And this introduces many more “empty” places where syncopated beats can be added that will have a nice effect. So simple and it’s explained well, but the concept is missing from so many other music production tutorials, well done!

1 Like

Great tutorial! Thanks James Schmidt.

Short, sweet and to the point. Thanks for making this.

Great tutorial, I just wish the features of the downloadable project were such that Ableton Intro or Ableton Standard could load it, not everyone has the top tier Ableton software

Thanks for do this tutorial it helps me so much!!

grea tutorial, totally recommended for who wants to get introduced in this

Its a great tutorial, thanks.

superb tutorial, thank