1 Like

Hey there @ShawSteven

Welcome to Sonic Academy and the forums :wink:

Thanks. Glad to be the part of this community

1 Like

Might be handy to get your way around S.A website navigation & features :wink:

Hello There!

1 Like

Yeah, awesome! Can’t wait for this new learning opportunity. What do you guys hope to get out of this?

1 Like

Hi there @Zeno_Altea

Welcome to S.A and the forums :wink:

It’s the place to level up your Music Production skills, that’s what you should expect :smile:

From learning more about DAWs software to how to use Soft-Synths and plugins, synthesis & sound design, getting full “How To make courses” from renowned producers as if you where sitting in the studio with them and with full DAW Projects available to download to help you dive into their tracks production while following their courses, general music production techniques covering important skills like EQ, Compressors, Mixing…etc, and very good Tech-Tips series from experts as well as hardware review & even interviews… So there’s a lot to dive into & really interesting content IMO.

Make sure to watch the Site Features Video and to use the search features when landing on the Tutorial’s Page to get you started. You have main topics filtering on the left side of the page, refined filter search and also a magnifier icon on the top right page to search by keywords.

Feel free to post on the forums if you have any questions, there’s different topics available and you can leave comments on tutorials or ask questions if something isn’t clear when following a course :wink:

Cheers !

Hey guys
I’m Scrubbing Monkeys. I have been producing music since 1980. I continue to do so off grid in Bahia Brazil. My main instrument is Bass. I really enjoy programing synths of all types.and my mission is to create music and music making tools that last longer than I do…

I’m a Sonic Academy class off 2015 dropout. Back once again for the renegade master…

1 Like

Welcome back then :wink:

heyyy, I’m excited to finally learn how to mix and master

1 Like

Welcome to the Forums & Sonic Academy :wink:

Hey, I’m Jack!
I hope I find like-minded people here and just have fun

1 Like

Welcome aboard Jack :wink:

1 Like

Hi, thought I’d just say hello, after already breaking the ice with a huge long post elsewhere.

I’m an old music hobbyist, just like making music on tape or whatever, always have. How old, you say? I started on a Tascam Portastudio, ping-ponging tracks till they bled. My first computer was a Yamaha CX-5M, with cassette tape for storage, later I got a floppy, and heard rumors of “hard drives.” That was quite a thing, it had cartridges you stuck in to do FM synthesis, and an extended Basic programming language with music commands. Old, is what I’m saying.

I’ve always played guitar, but I’ve got time now and I’ve taught myself keyboard over the last couple of years, which has really opened up new doors for me. I’ve caught up on most of the plug-in tutorials I came here for as I audition a bunch of software, but I’m also going to be looking at electronic genres that I can learn and draw inspiration from, even though it’s not really what I do. Like I say, as I keep sitting at the keyboard instead of picking up a guitar, my music is mutating, it’s mutatin’ time for me. It’s fun. Making music is a ton of fun. I probably won’t post much, wanted to at least say hey.

2 Likes

Hi there David and welcome aboard !

Thanks for the presentation :sunglasses:

1 Like

Hey Guys, Scootiepuff here. Just wanted to drop in and say hello to the SA community, looking forward to learning the ins and outs of music and music production. My aim here is to hopefully grow as a musician as well as to help others on their journey as well. Looking forward to hearing from all of you. Cheers!

2 Likes

Hey there @scootiepuffsr

Thank you for chiming in and welcome back on the forums ! :wink:

Cheers

Hi all,
Intonova here, I’m a uk based producer of most EDM genres using FL Studio and obviously ANA2 plug.in. I’m in the final stages of producing my latest track “Inevitable” in the style of Future Rave.
I am on YouTube, Soundcloud, instagram ect and currently release my tracks through Distrokid.
Nice to meet you all and am looking to subscribe to SA in the near future.
Regards
Intonova

1 Like

Welcome aboard ! :sunglasses:

1 Like