New Member's Say Hello

Cheers everyone, nice to be here, hope we spent good time;)!!

Hey,

Iā€™m a DJ based out of LA wanting to start producing stuff of my own. I always found myself making small edits for sets and whatnot, figured I wanted to take another step and learn how to do more.

Using Ableton :slight_smile:

hey whats good everyone iā€™m here to learn and make some music thanks and good luck

Hi guys welcome to the site :slight_smile:

Welcome people. Enjoy the process.

Hello everyoneā€¦Just thought iā€™d say hello. I used to be a subscriber on here a few years ago but never really got involved with the forums as all i wanted to do was watch the vids. Anyway, im back now and looking forward to interacting a bit more with you guys!!

Hey! love this site! Iā€™am learning alot!

hello.

iā€™ve learned more from the youtube content and forums than i have in the last 5 years on my own. looking forward to getting back to work so i can subscribe properly and get full courses.

thanks guys, youā€™re awesome.

Hi guys,

Iā€™m new to production but Iā€™ve gained some knowledge from watching some of the youtube vids and Iā€™ve visited the forum a bit.

Mods please delete this message (keeps asking me to loginĀ again when I try - am definitely logged in already). Thanks

Hi Iā€™m Claire. Hereā€™s some things i like:

Techno

Sven Vath

Richie Hawtin

Festivals especially Sonar in Barcelona

Ginger Nuts (yes iā€™m a redhead but donā€™t let it put you off)

Iā€™m new to production so please go easy with me.

(I also notice there are not many girls on here)

Regards Claire

Hi Iā€™m Walsh. I donā€™t think I ever properly posted in here before starting my forum journey here.

I like Techno everything from CLR, Drumcode,M-nus, Droid.

I also like Trance like Simon Patterson, Richard Durand, Giuseppe Ottaviani, Oryon, Ummet Ozcan, W&W

I also like dubstep.

See ya around

Oh yeah and I live in hollywood, ask me about what its like there

Hi, pretty new to ableton & never did any sort of production before. Looking forward to learning though, the videos iā€™ve watched so far have been a massive help!

Hello, Iā€™ve been dabbling in Ableton since the early 2000ā€™s but never began to learn how to construct or mix/edit a song until I joined this forum just a month ago. Iā€™d really love to make music like Tiefschwarz, skrillex, Mord Fustang, Madeon, Sander Kleininberg,

CAZZETTE, Smooth, Pleasurekraft, Arty, Aeroplane, etc. Generaā€™s I hope to specialize in from my time here are:

Glitch-Hop / Pop-Step

Tech House

Deep House

Nu Disco / Tech Disco / French House

Alternative / Indie Dance.

Hello everyone,

I joined up after watching some of the videos on youtube, it all looked like good stuff. I started tinkering with music in LMMS and a while back I decided to get serious about composing/producing so I invested in Ableton without a clue as to what it does. I learn the hard way I guess :slight_smile: In fact I havenā€™t checked out any content yet, but if the stuff on youtube is any indication, Iā€™m sure its good.

Also, anyone else here from Pakistan?

new to the forum game but im happy to contribute. check out my sound cloud if you feel the need soundcloud.com/etownbombers

Hello, just signed up, been producing for 2 years now did some cool stuff already but i am ready to learn a lot more from you guys and SA. :wink: Always looking for collabs and new info :smiley:

Hi everyone! Iā€™m a 18 year old swede, excited to enter the world of producing and DJing. Inspired by my fellow swedish talents Iā€™ve now started producing my own music and playing at local clubs. Iā€™m in love with this site already and think it will be very helpful.