New Member's Say Hello

Hello Guys!!!

Hello everyone, nice to meet you all.br
br
You can call me by my username or if you prefer, you can use my real name, which is Daniel.br
br
Iā€™m a complete beginner in music production. I have practically zero knowledge in anything to do with music creation. My current plan is to save up some money and buy Ableton Live and Push. Then Iā€™m going to learn from the videos on this site. Iā€™m guessing the Music Theory and the software training videos are the best starting point?br
br
Thanks for reading and I hope I am successful in my endeavour.

Hi everyone ! Iā€™m Matias Endoor and really exiciting about this forum . New things to learn every day ! :w00t:

[quote]matiasendoor (16/04/2013)[hr]Hi everyone ! Iā€™m Matias Endoor and really exiciting about this forum . New things to learn every day ! :w00t:[/quote]br
br
nice to see you on board! thereā€™s plenty here for you to learn from

Welcome! Lots to learn indeed. And donā€™t hesitate to drop some questions. But do mind we have a search function as well :wink:

Hi every body

Hi welcome aboard!

Hello world!br
br
Registered after seeing my hero Gigi Barocco had a tutorial here. LOVED IT (even though files where missing without any pre-notice)br
br
Currently watching the Alex Tepper videos - which is great, and looking forward to watching it all. (I have a lot of spare time - which I love to spend on learning stuff, making music or watch Cloud Atlas)br
br
Have a nice day :cool:

Hello my name is Clemens aka Clexxx and Iā€™m from Austria. br
I started producing a year ago with Reason and switched over to Ableton Live 4 Months ago.br
So far Iā€™ve ā€œrealisedā€ 2 Tracks. br
My soundcloud is in my signature :slight_smile:

Hey everyone!br
br
Project Gamble here throwing a shout out. I love the community and the knowledge base you all have. I am Miami based and have been going to Ultra Music Festival over the past 7 years so I would like to say this is no new scene. Though I have always played around with Fruity Loops and Reason I have only recently worked with Ableton. VST wise I am running Massive, Sylenth and just recently my new favorite the ANA. Been doing work so ill be posting some stuff soon. Here is a pic of the studio setup!br
br
Thanks and ill be posting help and giving feedback when I can!br
br

Welcome all! Hope youā€™ll have a great stay on this board. Thereā€™s quite a lot posted so you can read for a couple of weeks :wink:

[quote]ProjectGamble (03/06/2013)[hr]Hey everyone!br
br
Project Gamble here throwing a shout out. I love the community and the knowledge base you all have. I am Miami based and have been going to Ultra Music Festival over the past 7 years so I would like to say this is no new scene. Though I have always played around with Fruity Loops and Reason I have only recently worked with Ableton. VST wise I am running Massive, Sylenth and just recently my new favorite the ANA. Been doing work so ill be posting some stuff soon. Here is a pic of the studio setup!br
br
Thanks and ill be posting help and giving feedback when I can!br
br
[/quote]br
br
Sort you cable routing out Mr :stuck_out_tongue: Welcome to the forum, I hope that you enjoy getting involved :slight_smile:

Iā€™m Skinni from London. Been playing out as a DJ for bout 5 years now and have wanted to produce for a very long time!!! Iā€™ve tried playing with Cubase and Ableton and think I want to stick to Ableton due to features. Any help would me very much appreciated!! Anybody know where the best place to start is on this website??br
br

HELLOOO ACADEMY!!!

Hi Everyone,br
br
Been a fan of SA for a number of years. Just rejoined as a gold member, taking advantage of the membership/ANA/Ultimate Drums bundle. br
br
So much great information and training available here and for such reasonable prices.br
br
For years Iā€™ve thought that creating trance was a ā€œblack artā€ understood by the very few in far off places. Now I see I can learn it right in my home through my computer. Same with Ableton. Watching Phil take it through its paces as part of the ā€œhow to createā€ series is as good as a dedicated Ableton course.br
br
Have to say Iā€™m really enjoying the latest videos which feature the team of Phil and Chris. Each are individually expert trainers, but together they might be mistaken for a comedy team at times. Just makes the learning that much more enjoyable. Kudos and thanks to Chris and Phil!

hello everyone, im kled baken from chile, ill upload what ill be learning, cheers !

Hello everyone,br
My name is Omid I am from France. I work on Logic, my style of preference is electro house, pop and also the new complextro.br
I would like to congratulate the SonicAcademy team and their excellent work, superb tutorial and excellent synth ANA.br

• Omidbr

More new members! Hi all. Hope you are enjoying what youā€™ve seen already. br
And donā€™t forget to use the search function, cause thereā€™s sooooo much already posted on the board.

Cool. Happy to be a new Sonic Academy student. Iā€™ve been going through a lot of tutorials and loving it, especially Spenceā€™s tutorials. Keep up the good work.

another new memeber , looking forward to learning , just saying helloā€¦