New track feedback

Hello all!

A long time has passed but I found the time again to finish a track, I would love to know what you think about it!

Thanks a lot in advance! :slight_smile:

Hi there @returnnull

Nice one but sounds a bit dull IMO, the Mix needs to be more balanced between synths & drums and the Kick isn’t working for me. Try a shorter kick with a more pronounced transient/attack and less low end energy. At the moment the kick’s low end takes too much space in the mix, then the lack of attack and the longer tail gives the feeling that it’s slightly off from the other elements, taking away some punch & dynamic in the track.

You also have these metallic High-hat sound and some snares that are too much piercing through the mix and the hats in particular could benefit of left to right movement using panning, it’s less interesting right now because they sound very centered and since it’s a very distinct resonant frequency, it brings more ear fatigue than giving movement & rhythm to the track as they should.

Hope this helps :wink:

1 Like

Dear @Tekalight,

Hope you are well and these hard times passed without touching you too much! :slight_smile: Your comments are always super detailed and welcomed, thank you for taking the time to listen to the track and giving me a feedback! I will definitely checkout everything you told me, I think everything makes sense. Thanks a lot as always I really appreciate it :slight_smile:

1 Like