Paride Saraceni - Deep Tech Studio Essentials / 567

Paride Saraceni - Deep Tech Studio Essentials

View Product

Insert Coin Records proudly presents Samples Pack Vol. 31: Paride Saraceni’s Deep Tech Studio Essentials.

Producer and DJ, the London-based artist Paride Saraceni undoubtedly is one outstanding rising name in the Techno and House scene. Since his very first attempts, his works have caught the attention of major iconic artists such as _Richie Hawtin, Carl Cox, Sven Vath, Dubfire, Laurent Garnier, Adam Beyer, Monika Kruse, Karotte, Gregor Tresher, Joseph Capriati, Paco Osuna+, to name a few, who regularly play and support Paride’s works in the world’s biggest and best venues ever since.

Today Paride is consistently delivering unique music through world-famous labels like Truesoul, Sci+Tec, Tronic Music, Snatch! Terminal M, Fabric and Toolroom records; and collaborating with international names such as Adam Beyer, Dubfire, Christian Smith, Roger Sanchez, Pig & Dan, Nicole Moudaber, Maya Jane Coles, to name a few; and some of the pioneers of electronic music such as the legendary Frankie Knuckles.

Paride Saraceni presented at some of the world’s most prestigious venues such as Cielo New York, London’s Egg and Fire clubs, Prague’s Chapeau Rouge; make of him not only an artist with a projection that gets out of sight but also with a questionless present.

Awesome pack!
#GoParide

huge

do you know where I can get this sample pack? it does not appear on the site

This was a 3rd Party Sample Pack from the “Insert Coin Records” Label, unfortunately Sonic Academy is no longer reselling 3rd Party sample packs on their website.

Not sure either about the Insert Coin Records website, seems they are now pointing people to Beatport and Loopcloud, I could only find a link on Soundcloud here, but no match for this pack I’m afraid :cry:

if it’s true you’re right, it doesn’t appear anywhere anymore, someone here might have it already ?

You can’t get it from someone else unfortunately, even if you pay for it, that won’t be legit.

Sample Packs come with a Single User License, it’s not permitted to share, redistribute…etc. Standard legacy rule across the entire Audio industry that is.