Protoculture - Progressive Trance Remix Competition with Armind / 4

Protoculture - Progressive Trance Remix Competition with Armind

View Remix Competition

Taking our courses to the next level, here on Sonic you can now watch the track being made, download both the project and stems and then submit your own remix with the chance to win some great prizes.

The ‘How To Make Progressive Trance’ with Protoculture Remix Contest is exclusive, here on Sonic Academy. We think we have one of the best music-making communities anywhere, and the level of production skillz coming through the forums is truly amazing. So, we are super excited to see what you guys can come up with - we know you can smash it. You can now download the stems from this awesome tune and start working your magic! We have shown you how to make the tune, now it’s over to you to get creative, and bust out those precious beats and show the world your production talent.

So what’s a contest without a prize eh? Well if your remix of his soon to be release track ‘Asphalt’ - which the track used in the course - is chosen by Protoculture and Armind, you can win a release on the label the mighty Armin Van Buuren founded himself *! But that’s not all, you will also win a year’s Sonic Academy subscription, Sonic Academy plugins - Kick 2 and ANA, and we’ll even throw in a few preset packs. We will also have two amazing runner up prizes too. If you’ve created the second best remix, you’ll win Sonic Academy Plugins / Preset Bundle with a 3 Months SA Subscription. The third place wins - 1 Months Subscription to Sonic Academy

Go get started! We can’t wait to hear your submissions.

Related Course
Remember to check out the course - How to make Progressive Trance with Protoculture - for the full lowdown on how to create the Progressive Trance sound! Available to all Subscribers right now!

Not a subscriber? - Well, you can be from as little as £10 a month cancel anytime, come on, join in.

Is the competition restricted only to genres suited to the Armind label? Or ANYTHING goes?

Anything goes please, we want to see all styles!

Nice :slight_smile: Gonna get stuck into it this week.

no worries thanks Chris :+1:

Which is it the correct closing date?
The following fb post is written this Friday,but this page is 2017-01-31 00:00:00 UTC.

It is next Tues the 31st Jan - no panic!!!

Thanx Chris,
I am gonna submit my mix until next Tues the 31st Jan.

say contest on what your time zone is? I am also afraid not to have time, I have GMT+3’m afraid to spread the mix when you already February 1 here. For the contest thank you very much, it’s so motivating to work!

Hi Russi

The contest closes at midnight UTC (same a GMT) 31st Jan. So I believe you are GMT+3 - making a 3am on the 1st Feb deadline.

Chris, thank you very much for the answer!

Hi @russi I really hope I have my calculations correct now!

bentham you made a banger remix of this track <3. I like it more than the original

I’m too late with my idea of making Uplifting Trance remix for that… Too late I discovered this remix contest. But wish you good luck guys :slight_smile:
EDIT: Ryan Bentham remix is best for me so far :slight_smile:

#iambaby95 #tomi3kh. Thanks Guys :slight_smile:

Ryan Bentham…your mx is absolutely awesome, don’t know what to say, your are a genius. I have been listening tech house techno for the past 10+ years but your sound just made me remember what Trance is all about! You’re a genius! Awesome stuff!!! Hope you win!

Thanks Hubert :slight_smile: Happy to hear you like the track and please come back to the world of Trance haha :slight_smile:

Actually Chris, for those in GMT+3 timezone it means their deadline is the GMT time + 3 hours, so not -3 hours. So that would make the deadline 3am on the 1st of February for Russi.

Xdr85, thanks for the explanation!

1 Like

Sorry, you are very correct !! My very very bad - SO GMT +3 submit GMT 3am on the 1st Feb