Protoculture - Progressive Trance Remix Competition with Armind / 4

Chris, got it, thanks!

1 Like

Good luck!

Oh man I was so scared I missed the deadline last night!!! Really great remixes on here!

To everyone!

Good luck guys, the remixes are all fantastic and hopefully will give the judges a hard job to pick a winner!

Proud to be amongst such amazing producers… trance on…

As always, just needed a few days to finish the job :slight_smile: it Was difficult - the English do not know very well. But this competition is amazing! The reward is very motivating, all work very good. Proud that I was able to participate. Good luck to everyone!

1 Like

Such amazing contributions! I hope the submitted mixes will still be available here for some time. Or will you remove them as soon as the competition closes?

may the trance be with you all :wink:

Just wondering how long it takes to be able to play the submission. I submitted hours ago yet mine appears to be the only one that doesn’t play.

I can play your mix here - so don’t worry, we have it. Is ti still not playing for you?

A massive thank you to all those that took the time to create and submit a mix. It can be a brave thing to do, but the standard has blown us away. You have all made this a very very difficult decision - we are only glad its up to Nate and Armind’s A&R team.
We knew we had an amazing community of producers - we just didn’t know it was this good. We will update you all with results as soon as we know. Time to get these packaged up and off to Armind and Nate.

Wanted to also thank @Protoculture for making such amazing track and course and helping us put this together! We are working on the next one with another big name :wink:

Thanks very much to Protoculture, Armind and Sonic Academy for putting this together. It’s a fantastic opportunity for all of us to work on a track like this and i wish every entry the best of luck. Can’t wait for the next one! :smiley:

they will stay there so you can listen back :thumbsup:

The results were never posted? They will be announced here in the comments?

For the previous remix competitions it took about a month to get the results. Patience :slight_smile: And good luck everyone! That’s a lot of trance mixes lol

Hey Everyone - we will be announcing the winners very very soon - here and on facebook and instagram!

cant wait to hear!

Well deserved Jordan. There were some fantastic mixes in there so grateful to be selected for third. Thank you to thesonic academy staff for making this posible and Protoculture/Armind for the support.

1 Like

Congrats to the winners! Excellent remixes, everyone :slight_smile:

1 Like

Congrats to the winners!
And I have an question,can I upload my remix that I have submitted for my soundcloud?

sure!