RE: What videos do you want to see?

I would love to see a tutorial on how to make minamalistic deep house sounding music like the old school jamie jones, using ableton and external plugins. I see a lot of what is now called deep house online but not this kind of deep sound.

Well, I saw of the how to make video’s and etc than Trap is the only one with 1 videobr
Suggest another Trap movie or another genre that hasn’t been passed the revue like hiphopbr
Or reggae?br
br

I would like to see a tutorial on Big Room House and how to really get that professional sound

some tutorials on sound design with the d16 group lush101 would be awesome.

Yes I would like to see a Ableton/ Tracktor s4 and how to use them together! That would be awesome!

1 Like

I want to see some unique synthesis tutorials, br
br
I’m talking about making clean unique leads like you hear in tracks by Komytea, Michael Cassette. Ones that you look at yourself in the mirror disgusted thinking HTF did they make that??? br
br
Where is a good place to start? Preset first? Try and tweak the crap outta it until you get something? From scratch? br
br
Let’s hear it please!!

how to or fast track something like Disclosure or Kygo would made.br
br
Ambient chill house, shouldnt be too hard.

Can you make a video on how to (generally) make a remix

[quote]Armitage123 (31/10/2014)[hr]Can you make a video on how to (generally) make a remix[/quote]br
br
try this br
Abletonbr
br
[url=http://www.sonicacademy.com/Training+Videos/Course+Overview//How-To-Remix-with-Ableton-Live-8—How-To-Create-A-Remix-In-The-Style-Of-Deadmau5.cid3600]http://www.sonicacademy.com/Training+Videos/Course+Overview//How-To-Remix-with-Ableton-Live-8---How-To-Create-A-Remix-In-The-Style-Of-Deadmau5.cid3600[/url]br
br
Logic Probr
[url=http://www.sonicacademy.com/Training+Videos/Course+Overview//How-To-Remix-With-Logic-Pro.cid3656]http://www.sonicacademy.com/Training+Videos/Course+Overview//How-To-Remix-With-Logic-Pro.cid3656[/url]br
br
Reasonbr
[url=http://www.sonicacademy.com/Training+Videos/Course+Overview//How-To-Remix-with-Reason.cid3581]http://www.sonicacademy.com/Training+Videos/Course+Overview//How-To-Remix-with-Reason.cid3581[/url]

Hey bryan where are those videos located on the website? I know you link me right to them but thats not my point.br
br
Ive been over the entire How To section and the fast track sections and have written down a list of all the videos i want to watch and dont remember seeing any of those 3. Is there another library of videos somewhere I’m missing?

[quote]DBK (31/10/2014)[hr]Hey bryan where are those videos located on the website? I know you link me right to them but thats not my point.br
br
Ive been over the entire How To section and the fast track sections and have written down a list of all the videos i want to watch and dont remember seeing any of those 3. Is there another library of videos somewhere I’m missing?[/quote]br
br
they are under the “production techniques” area in the “course type” :slight_smile:

Hi Bryan, Phil, Chris, et al…br
br
Please do a “NEWS” on the latest FL Studio 12 beta… it looks amazing! Much thanks!

Defo agree but please not in Fruit Loops - Logic Pro x or even Ableton. Would love to see a Mike Push tutorial or Paul Thomas.

what he said!

I would like to see more tutorials on using samples/loops on the fly. deep minimal techno and other techno/house genre, more tonal bass/kick, lets go for something more minimal. 1-2 hour start to finish course.

some deep tracks here

1min - 1min 25seconds sounds cool and then all the noise after that I lost interest.
3:43min sounds groovy w/ hihats , lower the bpm a bit, and this track would be a nice course to work on

Hi, thank you for being a member here. Awesome site, love it, verxy informative.
But I haven’t found a course where everything is covered in one, with Current DAW Ableton 10.0.5.
Where to produce a song from setting up to mastering (Stems or Midi Files Project, which is better) and loading on soundcloud etc.
“From start to finish”
With the stock plugins.
That would be really awesome course, would be very happy about it.
Friendly greetings
LunarSolar

I want to see more Song breakdown videos and courses by Crystal Skies .

I would like to see some phonk sound design and melody/arrangement tutorials.

Kordhell, Kute, and Interworld are some of the ones I’m interested in.

Links
KORDHELL - MURDER IN MY MIND - YouTube
KORDHELL - ZEP TEPI - YouTube

Hello music enthusiasts!

I suggest an exciting topic for a future tutorial video: “Working with Track Referencing in Music Production.” Reference tracks are crucial for honing our production skills, whether we’re beginners, intermediates, or pros.

Experienced producers emphasize the importance of using reference tracks throughout the music production process, not just during mixing and mastering but also in sound design and stereo field placement. Analyzing tracks we love gives us invaluable insights into arrangement, sound selection, processing techniques, and sonic aesthetics.

Could there be specific techniques and tricks to enhance track referencing further?

I’d love to see a comprehensive tutorial on effective track referencing. I recently acquired the ADPTR AUDIO Metric AB plugin at a fantastic sale, highly recommended for track referencing. Including demos with this tool could benefit users who have access to it.

For those without the plugin, showcasing a free alternative in the tutorial would be fantastic.

I believe this tutorial would elevate our productions to new heights.

Looking forward to your thoughts and hoping to see the tutorial become a reality!

Happy music making!

PS: Let’s be mindful of copyright issues :wink:

1 Like

Thank you for your video tutorial suggestion :+1:

In case you haven’t watch this yet, there’s a Metric AB video course from Protoculture on the website.

Metric AB with Protoculture

If you’re an Ableton Live user, you might want to check this video from Haterade as well.

It actually covers the basic idea of setting a Reference Track inside your DAW and should be applicable to other DAWs as well.

Tech Tips Volume 74 with Haterade - Tutorial 739 - Reference Track

Hope this helps !

Cheers :wink: