RE: What videos do you want to see?

[quote]dizietwood (24/05/2010)[hr]i was hoping to see a dubstep tutorial for ableton live sometime soon, keep up the good work!.[/quote]

I would like to see the same as Diziewood! i am following the dubstep tutorial for cubase but i also have abelton live and i am stuck on the Sequencing_the_Bass (automation)

I cant seem to work it out for abelton live.

Really need help on this:)

i generally listen to sampled hip hop, grime and r&b so any of those would be ideal really

Hey guys i would like to see a tutorial that concentrates on doing vocal work within live from getting the latency set up to correct, to channel/audio prossesing of the raw vocal,cheers

Logic Trance Tutorials please :slight_smile:

[quote]chriscorrigan (07/06/2010)[hr]Logic Trance Tutorials please :)[/quote]

there is a tutorial for tech trance in the videos . u will learn alot from it

hows about more tutorials using Logic, it seems everything is getting done in Ableton nowadays ?

WHAT WE WANT TO SEE

i think the most important and best videos were::

-How to Mixing Club music with Hall, Delay, panning etc.

• Make Trance Music in Cubase

• How to make Breakdowns, Build ups, Drops for all genres of dance music, especially risers, down/ upshifter, filters, white noise etc.

-How to create sound, prefered with sylenth1, making trance lead, trance bass, house chord, plucked sounds

• How to make dirty house tracks like wolfgang Gartner or Deadmau 5

my generally question is why not using cubase or logic for tutorial videos, the overview ist much more better than ableton

when these videos are comming, a made my 1 year sonic academy account

FL Studio tips plz ++ Future Garage nuff said :wink: :slight_smile:

A full brake down of the sylenth1 and more synthesis please. I struggle to get the sound Iā€™m looking for - I only ever get about 50 - 60% there. Trance in particular and big lead synths.

Examples: - YouTube - Oliver P - Philadelphia (Original Mix)

- YouTube - Max Graham feat. Neev Kennedy- Sun In The Winter (Alex M.O.R.P.H. Remix)

- YouTube - Ronski Speed pres Sun Decade feat. Emma Hewitt - Lasting Light (Jorn Van Deynhoven Remix)

- YouTube - Airbase - Escape (Original Mix)

is the Deep house tutorial coming soon ?

How to sound like Crookers :wink:

How to make minimal house

How to make dirty electro (not electro house) like Afrojack

So here is what I defenetly want to see.

How to make Electroswing!

Dont know if it is the same in other parts of the world but here in 40 Ā°C hot Germany electroswing is defenetly cuming up this year.

It started with

-Gramophonedzie - Why Donā€™t You

(Gramophonedzie - Why Don't You (Unofficial Video) - YouTube)

and a few weeks later everyone I know was into things like

-Parov Stelar - Catgroove

(Parov Stelar - Catgroove (TSC - Forsythe) - YouTube)

or

-Caravan Palace - Jolie Coquine

(- YouTube)

It is clear, that that kind of music isnā€™t easy to make, but it is worth trying.

So please please please make a series of tutorials.

Maybe before starting, a few tuts on ā€œJazz Theoryā€ would be goodā€¦

If this comes Ill renew my account!

Thx for reading!

[quote]keys2812 (22/06/2010)[hr]WHAT WE WANT TO SEE

i think the most important and best videos were::

-How to Mixing Club music with Hall, Delay, panning etc.

• Make Trance Music in Cubase

• How to make Breakdowns, Build ups, Drops for all genres of dance music, especially risers, down/ upshifter, filters, white noise etc.

-How to create sound, prefered with sylenth1, making trance lead, trance bass, house chord, plucked sounds

• How to make dirty house tracks like wolfgang Gartner or Deadmau 5

my generally question is why not using cubase or logic for tutorial videos, the overview ist much more better than ableton

when these videos are comming, a made my 1 year sonic academy account

[/quote]

Who is ā€œWEā€?

Why are these videos more important than others? or Why are they the best?

nearly every how to series of for instance ā€œelectro houseā€ has topics like:

How to make Breakdowns, Build ups, Drops, down/ upshifter, filters, white noise etc.

So I dont think that we need much more tutorials like this.

i wudnt mind seein a video on how to make a track like stimming - una pena

Stimming - Una Pena - YouTube

i just carnt get mine stuff to sound like this cheers

You guys get so many requests, but this one seems like a no-brainer. Iā€™d love to see some videos on how to make Glitch-Hop. (Ill gates, The Glitch Mob, etc) The dubstep tutā€™s are great, btw. However, itā€™s only covering the filthy excision/datsik stylee. Howā€™s about we see some relatively clean and dubby style. Example: Ed solo, Roommate, Babylon System, etc etc. Perhaps itā€™s just here in the states, but Dubstep and Glitch are king. So, it would go to reason that thereā€™d be a disproportionate amount of videos dedicated to the topic. More than this, it seems you folks have a particular affinity for Ableton. Why is this? I own and love Cubase. I guess what Iā€™m saying is, multiple DAW tutā€™s would be great. Oh, and, what about Reaper? Or Renoise for that matter? (not that Iā€™m a particular fan of trackers, just playing the devilā€™s advocate.) Ok, Iā€™ve given you guys a gaggle of suggestions to consider. Iā€™ll close by saying what is available is top notch. Keep up the wonderful work.

-ā€œHow to sound like D-Nox & Beckersā€

-ā€œHow to sound like Sebastien Legerā€

:cool:

I Found Any Dance Music need to write Chord loop,someone may say that is 4 chord turnaround(Maybe 3or 2 or evenmore).

no mater Hip Hop or Trance ,house ā€¦ .you all need to write a 4 chord turnaround .

I rrrrrrrealy want to know any tip to write it.

I found Voice leading is very important skill to write 4 chord turnaround.

SA can make movie teach us Voice leading skill or how to write great 4 chord tuenaround.

pleaseā€¦

A deep house video such as ā€œHow to Sound Like Motor City Drum Ensembleā€ would be awesome. Iā€™d love to learn more on creating those deep, funky grooves.

i would love to see some stuff that breaks from liveā€™s simpler and uses kontakt to do similar things ā€¦ or is there a way for a non-ableton user to find a ā€œgrain delayā€ etc ā€“ stuff like that

also i would dig seeing some stuff in getting that fizzy 3OH!3 production feel both in the instrument and the vox

Still would like more advanced synthesis tuts. Hopefully with Massive or the Rob Papen series.