RE: What videos do you want to see?

Does anyone have any idea when a new tutorial is going to come out? Im really anticipating the next video!

How about some tutorials focusing on particular techniques e.g. compression?

More DJing with Ableton Live. This time using Live 8. Would like to see more advanced DJing with Ableton Live videos. Big area would be with warping full tracks using Ableton Live 8.

Thanks,

Hey guys, any possibility that we can see more tutorials or even articles on ways that tracks are arranged, layed out, and how many tracks or sounds are in a project. I know its pretty subjective, but it would be great to see.

Thanks guys!

The techno minimal tech house sound.

Maybe even show us how you made your Psycatron tracks!!

[url=http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=48867394]Featured Content on Myspace

:w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t:

LOGIC PRO 8!!!

can you please do a video on how to make a exciting big breakā€¦some of my tracks are good i just feel the big breaks is just not that excitingā€¦thank you

[quote]christopher.john (4/28/2009)[hr]More DJing with Ableton Live. This time using Live 8. Would like to see more advanced DJing with Ableton Live videos. Big area would be with warping full tracks using Ableton Live 8.

Thanks,[/quote]

+1 on this I would love to see an advanced video tutorials on DJing with Ableton Live 8.:w00t:

[quote]howiegroove (4/30/2009)[hr]Hey guys, any possibility that we can see more tutorials or even articles on ways that tracks are arranged, layed out, and how many tracks or sounds are in a project. I know its pretty subjective, but it would be great to see.

Thanks guys![/quote]

+1

its really disapointing when the tutorial is ended without the full arrangement lesson, please finish the tutorials withĀ a full arrangementĀ lesson toĀ ALL the tutorials you upload and off cource the ones the already on the site (e.g MarkĀ Knight, Deadmau5, Swedish HouseĀ MafiaĀ ext).

Ā 

Many thanks and keep up the good work

+1

This is pretty much 30% of the projectā€¦

Please post some tutorials about this alsoā€¦

Although it sounds daft but a video showing how to effectively apply swing quantise to a track such as in modern Techno/Minimal genres. I know this sounds easy and is covered in numerous tutorials but I just cannot gage the correct settings, even when using groove extract tools. Things still sound strict. :S (using ableton or logic).

How to create a track in a particular key. Maybe a little theory as mentioned above.

Many thanks

I wish to look more works in Cubase Sx3 than in Ableton

Iā€™d like to see a techniques video on melody writing and keeping in key - (chord progression etc).

This could also include help with remixing and again staying in key.

along these lines;

Best Arts & Entertainment Products and Services ā€“ ArticlesBase.com

http://www.undergroundtalent.net/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=477:writing-melodies-with-ease-in-ableton-live&catid=69:composition&Itemid=103

I would love to see a tutorial about how a pounding techno track is build up from scratch. Iā€™ve been struggling some time to get THE sound out of Reason or Ableton.

Thinking of drum patterns, basslines, distortion, balancing things out, etc.

Inspiration on Youtube:

Glenn Wilson

Ben Sims

Ortin Cam

Jeff Mills

I just canā€™t find proper tutorials on the internet on how to create this sound.

Good suggestions are welcome too!

Greetings,

Maurice

[quote]djmarcatkins (6/27/2009)[hr]Iā€™d like to see a techniques video on melody writing and keeping in key - (chord progression etc).

This could also include help with remixing and again staying in key.

along these lines;

Best Arts & Entertainment Products and Services ā€“ ArticlesBase.com

http://www.undergroundtalent.net/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=477:writing-melodies-with-ease-in-ableton-live&catid=69:composition&Itemid=103[/quote]

Iā€™d go along with this, iā€™d like to see how to do something along the same style as guy j, i.e. geko and lamur are the type of tracks in particular.

ATFC

More videos with using cubase and VST Instruments :arrow::exclamation::slight_smile:

EQing & layering videos would be great. Not just how you did it but why you did it.

A couple of examples off the top of my head would be, I had a kick drum but I added another on top because I lied the top end in it & I cut eqs this bass down at few dbs at 535HZ because I felt the frequencies of the lead were more important to itā€™s sound character & I didnā€™t want a muddy mix.

Guys I read earlier in this forum thread that you were putting together EQ, Compression and mastering tutorials - did this happenā€¦and if so where can i find them on the site? cheers.

Would ,love to see a video purely on arrangement of typical trance and house tracks using cubase/logic.