RE: What videos do you want to see?

would be great some tutorials on deep house with afro vibes flavor. some tips on percussions ,to make this style deep house sounds . (abicah soul , black coffee, fabrizio ortella , etc…)

I would like to see a tutorial on Dubstep and one on Glitch Hop

I just watched the video on build and sweeps, as this something I having problems with. But i was wondering if there was a video that showed you how to do builds and sweeps without using a VST such as sylenth 1, and just using sample and general tools within abelton.

Cheers, great site by the way.

neil.dmooney@gmail.com

[quote]djneilc (05/12/2008)[hr]A bitesize tutorial on Breaks i.e. Stanton Warriors and Plump DJs etc would be awesome![/quote]

Amen too that!

Hi, I was wondering if the Trance Tutorial will ever be finished?

Something based purely around sampling along the lines of these would be incredible.

Making of "The Prodigy - Smack My Bitch Up" in Ableton by Jim Pavloff - YouTube

Making of "The Prodigy - Voodoo People" in Ableton by Jim Pavloff - YouTube

:cool:

A tutorial on how to create a kick and sub/ bass from scratch so that they blend together seamlessly! There are a lot of people asking these questions and it probably one of the hardest things to acheive!

i would like to see tut on onther things that would def be usful to all of us, could probs do like a guid rather than a vid, im thinking

1 how to copyright your music properly

2 how to approch artist/record lable for using samples

stuff like that…

[quote]kaya_marks (14/02/2010)[hr]i would like to see tut on onther things that would def be usful to all of us, could probs do like a guid rather than a vid, im thinking

1 how to copyright your music properly

2 how to approch artist/record lable for using samples

stuff like that…[/quote]

try google.

yea i expect there is plenty on it, gotta say these guys seem to the best at putting it accross a topic, that why i paid for the subscription

Creating Sounds in Operator (Instead of Sylenth).

Once the Sylenth group buy is sorted I won’t care then LOL! :smiley:

Hey guys I just signed up and this is my first post.

I’d really like to see more reaktor tutorials. Decent video tutorials for Reaktor are almost impossible to find and i really liked your tutorial with the Sylenth.

Stuff on core modules or samplers and sequencers would be great! Or anything!

I know Reaktor isn’t as commonly used as ableton etc but IMO It’s way harder to get your head around, any help would go a long way.

Cheers!

i’d like to see more pokemon videos

like to see a video on creating a 60 minute beat mix of 10 house tracks for burning on CD using Ableton Live 8.  I have done this in Ableton using two Audio tracks asigning A of the crossfader to audio track 1 and B to audio track 2 and then just automating the crossfader while mixing into the next track. I would like to know which warp mode produces the best quality( I think REPITCH is the best). Also the different type of crossfader curves(dipped, cosntant, fast cut, etc.) And last how to master the mix using plugins on the Master output.

I Want to know Trance Music Theory.:stuck_out_tongue:

there’s a major lack of good logic pro and reason 4 vids on here, the dnb tutorial was ok but it would be nice to see some other genres there too. maybe some nu skool breaks,dirty electro and deeper dubstep instead of brown commercial stuff thats come about.:slight_smile:

Going by the High quality X1 videos.

I would like videos on Novation Mk II series.

You never stop learning so its great to view videos in

other DAWs, however it would nice to see more

Logic Pro videos.

Also Automation guides/tips for each instrument.

Keep up the great work!!!

well, I’m using ableton 8, I followed a few video’s where you guys are using ableton 7 and at some point I couldn’t do the things as displayed in the video because I got lost in ableton 8.

once you start up ableton 7 (see How to Make Progressive Electro House Main video) you see “audio from” in the audio channel. in the video at 2:04 he says something about separating the audio making one for kick and one for the snare. In ableton 8 I don’t have the “audio from” thing… ? :ermm:

So I would like to see video’s for ableton 8 but if you guys can help me out with this small thing that would be ok aswell. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I know this type of electro has been discussed in a thread on the forum DJ Chuckie & Jermane Dupri - Let The Bass Kick type club Electro. More specifically the lead synth. I know someone was able to create it pretty spot on with the oddity synth but I was wondering if it was possible to do with a synth the group was already using Like the Slyenth or Operator etc. Also I would like to see how SA would approach it. Thanks! Is there any other Threads on the forum that address’s this same style? Thanks!

PLEASE CAN S/ACC PUT ON VIDS ‘HOW TO MAKE SWEDISH HOUSE’ FOR CUBASE!!! :cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

Would be much appreciated!

:stuck_out_tongue: