Rene Amesz - Tech House 2017 Remix Competition with Can You Feel It Recordings / 10

Rene Amesz - Tech House 2017 Remix Competition with Can You Feel It Recordings

View Remix Competition

Taking our courses to the next level, here on Sonic you can now watch the track being made, download both the project and stems and then submit your own remix with the chance to win some great prizes.

The How To Make Tech House 2017 Remix Contest is exclusive, here on Sonic Academy and you could be in with a chance of winning some cool prizes and ultimately getting a release on Can You Feel It Recordings - an independent record label determined to bring you groundbreaking new Dance Music.
After the success of our previous remix competitions, we know we have one of the best music-making communities anywhere, and the level of production skillz coming through the forums is truly amazing.
So, ourselves and Rene Amesz are super excited to see what you guys can come up with - we know you can smash it. You can now download the stems from this awesome tune and start working your magic!
We have shown you how to make the tune, now it’s over to you to get creative, make a dope remix of this track and show the world your production talent.

Go get started! We can’t wait to hear your submissions.

So what’s a contest without a prize eh? Well if your remix of his track ‘1080p’ is chosen by Rene, you can win a release on Can You Feel It Recordings!*

But that’s not all, you will also win a massive £150 Sonic Sounds store voucher to spend on our award winning plugins and any preset or samples packs on the store. We will also have two amazing runner up prizes.
If you’ve created the second best remix, you’ll win a £50 Sonic Sounds store voucher.
The third place wins a £25 Sonic Sounds store voucher.

Related Course
Remember to check out the course - How To Make Tech House 2017 with Rene Amesz - for the full lowdown! Available to all Subscribers right now!

This competition is open to all Sonic Academy registered users so spread the word and, join in.

Dear I want to submit my remix. In my country is 7 AM. Pls let me do it!

…OK, here is the update:
I deleted the song and therefore I lost the 3rd position but still, the site won’t play the song.
Any clues?

Again - more amazing mixes submitted for this remix comp! Well done everyone - I am loving some of these tracks!

Some great mixes indeed! When approx. are the results coming? :slight_smile:

no idea who is voting for who, but I’m digging a bunch of these tracks

Winners being announced today !

Amazing remixes !

Big Congrats to the winners and all who entered! Wicked remixes all round!

Rene said -

1: Franky Caldera Remix
This groove and bassline is just amazing. This is what sells and what’s hot these days. I will defo play this one………Peak time stuff.

2: Frank Hagele Remix
Slick beats……Nice bassline……great usage of the provided sounds….perfect mix for the early hours

3: Yes Baby! Remix
Nicely done Yes Baby! This remix gives a while new identity to the original. Could use some more special twists and turns arrangement wise but the atmosphere is amazing.!

Congrats to the winners!

Wow, I feel really proud that my mix got picked from so many good entries and got some great feedback from Rene himself.

Thanks for the amazing remix opportunity.

We really enjoyed doing this remix contest! Congrats for the winner!

Thanks for the remix competition! I enjoyed! Congrats to the winners!