Rene Amesz - Tech House 2019 Remix Competition with Art Reap Music / 21

Rene Amesz - Tech House 2019 Remix Competition with Art Reap Music

View Remix Competition

Taking our courses to the next level, here on Sonic you can now watch the track being made, download both the project and stems and then submit your own remix with the chance to win some great prizes.

The How To Make Tech House 2019 Remix Contest is exclusive, here on Sonic Academy and you could be in with a chance of winning some cool prizes and ultimately getting a release on Art Reap Music - Rene Amesz’ very own record label launched in 2017.
After the success of our previous remix competitions, we know we have one of the best music-making communities anywhere, and the level of production skillz coming through the forums is truly amazing.
So, ourselves and Rene Amesz are super excited to see what you guys can come up with - we know you can smash it. You can now download the stems from this awesome tune and start working your magic!
We have shown you how to make the tune, now it’s over to you to get creative, make a dope remix of this track and show the world your production talent.

Go get started! We can’t wait to hear your submissions.

So what’s a contest without a prize eh? Well if your remix of his track is chosen by Rene, you can win a release on Art Reap!*

But that’s not all, you will also win a massive £150 Sonic Sounds store voucher to spend on our award winning plugins and any preset or samples packs on the store. We will also have two amazing runner up prizes.
If you’ve created the second best remix, you’ll win a £50 Sonic Sounds store voucher.
The third place wins a £25 Sonic Sounds store voucher.

Related Course
Remember to check out the course - How To Make Tech House 2019 with Rene Amesz - for the full lowdown! Available to all Subscribers right now!

This competition is open to all Sonic Academy registered users so spread the word and, join in.

Good luck everyone!

I really enjoyed remixing this track. The original has such cool drums.

There are great mixes here already, love the groove in the @tobypearce one. Hope to see some more uploads before the deadline ends.

Thanks! Franky!

fun project! good luck to everyone

It was a pleasure to remix Rene Amesz. Great mixes online already. Hope you guys have a listen to my remix. Greetz from Germany

Last Call for remixes submission !
Contest ends - 2019-06-01 - 07:00:00 UTC

Pity the closing date is so close. Still working on mine and going to be a push to get it finished in time :frowning:

The Downpour remix is silky! nice one.

@Deadly Custard
Thank you very much for your nice comment!
I love your mix too! sounds very funky and emotional :slight_smile:

Why don’t you announce the winners of competitions on here and all socials anymore? I have to deep dive on facebook to find the results! lol

@Deadly_Custard

Sorry about that, I should have checked if the topic had been updated with the results, for some reasons it looks like I just missed it too, sorry again, will pay more attention to that for the coming ones but I also rely on the initial S.A announcement, and yes, this one wasn’t published on all medias.

Here is the link BTW Rene Amesz Tech House 2019 Remix winners | Congratulations to the winners of the René Amesz Remix Competition. 1st Oooh Eighties 2nd Franky Caldera 3rd Fabian Haneke Some amazing remixes in... | By Sonic Academy | Facebook and for those not using Face Book here are the 3 winners :

• 1st Place : Oooh Eighties Kid Remix by Eighties Kid
  • 2nd Place : Franky Caldera Remix by Franky Caldera
  • 3rd Place : Rene Amesz - Fabian Haneke Remix by FabianFH8

1 Like