Shadow Chronicles - Psy Trance Remix Contest with Iboga Records / 13

Shadow Chronicles - Psy Trance Remix Contest with Iboga Records

View Remix Competition

Taking our courses to the next level, here on Sonic you can now watch the track being made, download both the project and stems and then submit your own remix with the chance to win some great prizes.

The How To Make Psy Trance Remix Contest is exclusive, here on Sonic Academy and you could be in with a chance of winning some cool prizes and ultimately getting a release on Iboga Records - a leading Danish label of the global progressive and trance scene not limiting itself to one specific genre, and have been responsible for hundreds of releases in a broad spectrum of electronic music. The main genres being Psy-trance, Techno and Downbeat Electronica.

After the success of our previous remix competitions, we know we have one of the best music-making communities anywhere, and the level of production skillz coming through the forums is truly amazing.
So, ourselves and Nate Raubenheimer are super excited to see what you guys can come up with - we know you can smash it. You can now download the stems from this awesome tune and start working your magic!
We have shown you how to make the tune, now it’s over to you to get creative, make a dope remix of this track and show the world your production talent.

Go get started! We can’t wait to hear your submissions.

So what’s a contest without a prize eh? Well if your remix of his track ‘Supernature’ is chosen, you can win a release on Iboga Records!*

But that’s not all, you will also win a massive £150 Sonic Sounds store voucher to spend on our award winning plugins and any preset or samples packs on the store. We will also have two amazing runner up prizes.
If you’ve created the second best remix, you’ll win a £50 Sonic Sounds store voucher.
The third place wins a £25 Sonic Sounds store voucher.

Related Course
Remember to check out the course - How To Make Psy Trance with Shadow Chronicles - for the full lowdown! Available to all Subscribers right now!

This competition is open to all Sonic Academy registered users so spread the word and, join in.

No Midi files?

I’ll take my chances with a synthwave inspired mix.
Hope you guys like it.

1 Like

@FrankyCaldera Different style but nice track.
Good Luck ! :wink:

@stecunliffe Great & “trippy” track, like very much the progressive evolution through the arrangement.

@Doctor_Doubledrop nice one too, like the energy of the track.

Thanks! good luck to all, great chance!

1 Like

Good luck everyone! Great remixes

1 Like

1st time doing anything like this for me but have enjoyed every minute.

1 Like

Good luck to all!

1 Like

Good Luck everyone, cool tunes!!!

1 Like

Working hard to make the deadline on this. Another awesome series!!

Good luck everybody! :slight_smile:

1 Like

phew! Made it! Good luck to everyone

deadline extended?

1 Like

Expires 23:59 PST (16th) or 07:00 GMT/UTC (17th)

1 Like

BTW everyone - catch your breath, cause there is another one coming today…

2 Likes

So the judge will not be the label but the audience, am I right?

No, the label and Shadow Chronicles will be choosing the winner. The vote on the remix page is just for fun.

2 Likes

A ok perfect, happy to hear it. It’s the goal of all the entrants I think :slight_smile:
even because if vote was based on audience who have entered the rmx today, he has no chance to win. And there are good entries here!

You changed the closing date! It would have been nice to know it, I did all one day before the closing and had no time to listen to with fresh ears to get on time.

Aiaia what a BUMMER! I Worked my ass off on this one thinking it would be closing at 7 this evening. I sent an email asking whether the closing date was in the evening or in the morning and got no reply. Alas…