Sonic Feature - A Beginners Guide to Music Production / 426

We are going to updating these videos soon to bring them up to 2017 :slight_smile:

So many people need to see this before even trying to get a cracked version of any DAW. If it were so simple, anyone would do it.

Круто! Мне нравиться!

I definitely learned a lot from watching this and as with any other tutorial in here!

good

JBL 305 LSR are very good speakers.

Excellent, thorough and detailed information. Thank you!

cool

Good guide for beginners. :slight_smile:

thx

Great videos, they covers the basics things we need to know before building our new studio.

Nice

Nice.

:+1:

1+

I am struggling with the choice of my first electronic drum set. I don’t know should I invest a lot of money at first and go with something like Roland or Yamaha or try some cheaper drum sets like from Alessis…
I read on various places like here http://www.musicalien.net/best-electronic-drum-set/ that the beginners could go with the cheaper things but still I am afraid about the loss of quality…

I want to have the quality electronic drum set but I don’t want to spend a lot of my money. I know that sounds insane but still… Any ideas? What are your thoughts?

I am not a professional but it doesn’t matter. Maybe I will try drumming as a serious thing in the future if I manage to get it right so what if I get something cheap and that ends up costing me way more in the future.

How are you approaching the entire price and quality dilemma when building your studio needed equipment?

+1

very nice

cool

nice