Tech Tips - Tech Tips Volume 26 / 514

Hi @0neyefl0 - the hiss comes from being in demo mode. Once you have purchased and installed the full version, the hiss will be removed. Hope this helps!

The course set me well on my way to creating and tuning my own Kicks. Just so easy and they sound awesome straight out of the box. Spend a little time watching this course and read the Manual a few times, it’s not long. You will be surprised at what you can create. To render your creation, set one of the sources to follow Key Tracking, place your cursor in the Key filed and drag up or down to the position you want it to be saved, press Generate and then drag the file to your project window. It’s as simple as that. Thank you Sonic Academy.

1 Like

awesome

Still haven’t got Kick 2, YET… But this is useful for all kinds of synthesis fundamentals. Thanks.

Thanks for the walktrough and the inspiration!

nais

Nice walk-through…now I gotta get Kick 2 :smiley:

Kick looks awesome!

Nice tips, thanks.

Thanks for the Kick2 Tutorial!

esta bien padre

So excited for this!

the eq is new to me, glad i watched this!

Nice series! Brief explanations (no need to cut the crap :smiley: ) with good examples that cover real situations.
Thanks guys

Thanks guys

Did not notice the threshold arrow to the left of the limiter meter till watching this. Super helpful!

Good tips. Thanks

amazing

At the last few seconds in the video I said “aaa, it’s very useful, I did not know it”.
Thank you!

looks good