Televisor - 'What Love Is' Remix Competition with Armada Music / 3

I just wanted to thank Chris Agnelli for having such an amazing academy and for opening the opportunity to all of us.
Special thanks to:
Sonic academy
Televisor
Armada Records and The Bearded Man

2 Likes

would have loved to remix this, hope they may delay comp deadline another month… cheers

Try your hand at remixing it anyway, Andybremner1 - it’s great fun and good practice!

hi kyma9, yeah probably will, great vocals to work with, just started a tad too late,

Xavier Ordonez!!!

give it a go! nothing to lose :slight_smile:

cheers guys, loved wokring on my remix for you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Great fun making this one… Some great here entries too! Good luck everyone!!! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Haha… ‘entries here’

Legit question, whats measures do you guys have in place to keep these contests fair? Like whats to stop people making sock accounts and just upvoting their own track? I can vote right now and I don’t even have a subscription. In both this and the previous contest there are tracks in the top 3 that honestly seem like they shouldn’t be there (no offense). And its not just about personal preference, even basic musicianship / production is poor in some of the top voted tracks, again not trying to offend just asking the question.

Thanks for extending the deadline, I’ve uploaded a new version of my remix with a few tweaks :slight_smile: This was fun, good luck everyone!

No offense taken Matt :sweat_smile:

I wouldn’t worry about the rankings whatsoever - it’s not like they have any bearing on who wins these things. To be clear, the contest winners are going to be chosen by the band and the label.

If your remix of ‘What Love Is’ is chosen by the band and Armada Music, you can win…

Plain and simple. The arbitrary order of the list right now has absolutely nothing to do with it.

@shawno - the “few tweaks” have done the trick, excellent work! I should’ve updated mine while I had the chance. What are you using for that bass sound - it’s really cool.

@XiJaro - ~jaw drop~ Utterly excellent work.

You both won my vote.

Thank you very much! Great to hear you like it :smiley:
To be honest I feel it could use some final adjustments. Some mistakes have crept in during the final hours that now sound glaringly obvious to me. But then again we all probably could have used more time :slight_smile:

this ^^
the voting system is just a bit of fun :slight_smile:

Thanks Kyma! The bass sound is from Nexus Deep House expansion with a bit of processing on it :slight_smile:
So many great remixes submitted I really can’t say whos going to win. The productions are good enough that it’s really just a matter of personal taste… Excited to see which submissions Televisor and Armada like the most!

Hi guys.
When do you announce the winning entry?

We will be announcing the winners of the Televisor comp next week. Everyday Hustlers winners will be announced in the next few days!!

The entries for both both comp’s has been extremely strong, making a decision quite hard!

Winners have been announced guys!