Vangelis Kostoxenakis - Zip It Remix Competition with Talk Of The Town / 15

Awesome submissions, I’m impressed with the general quality! Check out my remix, the Prophile one!

I had a very awesome remix ready to be submitted, and then I ran into some internet problems :frowning: I’m panicking cause’ I worked really hard on it. It says the deadline is 5/12/2018, 7 AM. I’m confused. Is there a way I can submit real quick without being completely bummed out?

Welp, this is an extremely unfortunate, missed opportunity. Couldn’t submit on time due to some completely unexpected internet connectivity issues. Sucks. Worked very hard on it. Oh well… good to luck to everyone who have submitted, some very great tracks here.

1 Like

i was really content with my Mix until i heard some of the other Mixes, late last night :frowning: … Some very well produced tracks and some clever ideas.

Hey @VigilanteNoir9

I’m very sorry to hear that you ran into such issues, unfortunately those kind of things happen, I can understand the frustration very well but the max deadline was today until 07:00 AM for BST time.

It’s always good to take the upload process into account & to keep a time margin as a safety net, that’s why we send reminders here or via email.

There will be much more remix competitions to come & I’m sure you’ll find other great tracks to remix & the opportunity to challenge yourself again, which you already did, because even if it’s sad that you couldn’t submit your mix on time, you worked out your best shot and achieve to remix the track : it’s already a challenge !

Behind your understandable frustration, appreciated your words, that’s a very nice spirit :wink:

"VigilanteNoir9
Oh well… good to luck to everyone who have submitted, some very great tracks here."

" Tekalight
Would be great to reach 20 & more !! " :heart_eyes:

…Almost there !!! Thanks for everyone getting involved !! :clap:

" R.OK
i was really content with my Mix until i heard some of the other Mixes, late last night :frowning: … Some very well produced tracks and some clever ideas. "

Don’t be harsh with your work when listening to other remixes & finding them better, it’s already an achievement to complete a remix & to dare sharing it with others. it’s a quality to recognize other’s work value while competing and by the end, you never know what’s gonna happen because music is something very suggestive.

Think about the all journey : you’ve been following a course, you learned out of it, you challenged yourself making your own track, you dared to make your music public…It’s already a lot !! :wink:

2 Likes

@Tekalight bless your cotton socks… wise words

Good luck everyone some really nice remixes in here :metal: