Want to sell ANA 2

Hi, I want to sell my licence of ANA 2. I bought it last year on black friday, but I never realy get familiar with it. So I decide that I want to sell it, if that is possible. My question, is it possible and how it can be done and is there a fee? Would be great to get an official statment from the SA guys, so I am save to go. Sorry for my english.

Hi there @KlausKleber

Sorry for the late reply, was on leave :wink:

Yes, it’s possible to sell your ANA 2 License to someone else, there will be a License Transfer Fee to be paid by the new owner and you’ll need to get in touch with S.A customer service to ask for the license transfer procedure.

Send an email to customerservice@sonicacademy.com and they will let you know more about it.

Hope this helps :wink:

Cheers !

1 Like

No problem @Tekalight,
first of all thank you very much for your answer.
Last week on monday I wrote a mail to the support and today I got an answer. He told me, hat I can buy a “ANA 2 Licence transfer” for 10 Pounds. But he did not told me, that the new owner has to pay for it. Do you maybe know more about that. Cause that would be importend to know. Would be great.
Cheers

Hey again @KlausKleber

I was just assuming that the new owner has to pay for the License Transfer since it’s what’s done by many plugins manufacturers, that’s all, sorry for the confusion, you should stick with S.A support information and their email.

@bryan_spence could be handy to have something about Plugins License Transfer procedure in the stickies. Something like “Actual License Owner” & “Future License Owner” respective steps to take & info to provide to S.A support as well as cost. ( Maybe it’s somewhere and I missed it, but didn’t find it on the support page ).

2 Likes