Where to put Sonic Academy - Newsletter Sign Up Pack

I downloaded the Sonic Academy - Newsletter Sign Up Pack for ANA 2. I can’t find an ANA 2 folder anywhere on my 2015 MacBook Pro 13” running High Sierra and Logic Pro X 10.4. I’m sure I can simply drag audio files from the Sonic Academy - Newsletter Sign Up Pack directly into an open ANA 2 synth running in Logic Pro X. But preset packs have installers. And I never have to refer to my Downloads folder to access my presets. Please tell me what the ANA 2 samples folder is called? I’ve checked under Macintosh HD > Users > Shared, and there are libraries for many samples. But no ANA 2 Sample library. Where exactly can I put the Sonic Academy -Newsletter Sign Up Pack so I can access it from within ANA 2 running on Logic?

Hi there @Mcdavid6189

The audio samples import feature in ANA 2 is meant to be used by Drag & Drop onto the Sample OSC, once you’re happy with your sound you should save your preset into a specific user folder, that’s the way it’s supposed to be used.

To answer your question about the file location, on MacOS the root folder for all ANA 2 files is YourMacHDDname/Library/Application Support/Sonic Academy/ANA 2/ this is the main MacOS Library folder, not the User Library.

Imported Audio Waves files are stored in YourMacHDDname/Library/Application Support/Sonic Academy/ANA 2/Waves/User/Sampler Osc/Imported.

Hope this helps :wink: