A dumb question about buying

I want to buy Ana using Paypal, your purchasing system wont allow me to add Paypal.

How do you add paypal?

Hi there @MaxMunch

Make sure you’re logged into your Sonic Academy account and go to Your Account / Payment Methods, from thre you’ll be able to add your PayPal account as mean of payment.

Here’s a direct link if you’re already logged in : Sign Up

I’ve tried going to the Payment Methods section of the account, doing the Paypal thingy.
When you press confirm It’s just a white page, thinking It could something like Privacy Badger or others I disabled them, and still a white page.
It won’t add Paypal as a Payment Method, What am I doing wrong?

When you confirm on Paypal It wont redirect to Sonic Academy, to confirm Paypals link to your account.

Hey again @MaxMunch

Once you’re on the Payment Methods page as mentioned before, you need to click on the blue button " + Add Payment Method" then on the next screen, choose “Add Your PayPal Account” (1) and you should be presented with a PayPal Login popup window (2). After login into your PayPal account and allowing automatic payments for Sonic Academy, click on the green bar “Add Payment Method” (3)

You can also check your PayPal account to see if Sonic Academy is listed in your authorized automatic payments to check if the PayPal process went correctly through.

At checkout ( once you’ve got something in your cart ), make sure to select the correct method of payment before clicking on “Purchase”, you should see your PayPal email. Alternatitively you can also use your PayPal Balance.

If you’re still having issue, please reach customer services via mail : mailto:customerservice@sonicacademy.com

Thank you for the walk through, I’ve just added Paypal.

1 Like