A.n.a 1.5

Hi is A.N.A 1.5 32bit still available for download ? reason why I ask is I am still running my old laptop 32bit system
If so where can I find it, Thank you

Kind Regards Tony :sunglasses::v:

Hi Tony,

It’s available in your account plugins downloads area if you previously purchased a license.

A.N.A 1.5 and ANA 2 are 2 different plugins requiring a separate license and A.N.A 1.5 is no longer available for purchase, so if you own ANA 2 only, you won’t find A.N.A 1.5 in your account.

I own A.N.A 2 only !, I haven’t had much Luke my 64 bit PC blue screened me the other week and I lost everything including everything on my external drives, so iv been forces to reuse my 32bit laptop with Ableton Live 6 installed so I’ve been trying to track down some 32bit VST’s to use that I own but most plugging’s now are 64bit, Never mind Ill figure something out, Thank you for letting me know pal

Regards Tony

Please shoot an email at mailto:customerservice@sonicacademy.com we can get you a 32bit installer for ANA 2, but that will be an older version though since 32bit support was dropped in most recent versions.

OK ill send an email over now thank you for your time and effort for today its much appreciated

1 Like