A.N.A User saved presets crashing logic

Hi,br
br
I made a folder of user presets in A.N.A but if i select it from the bank area it crashes logic, it will only load them if i go through the file menu.br
br
I’ve tried different ways of saving/creating folders but it always crashes logic if the preset bank is selected from the bank area not the file menu area.br
br
All sonic academy banks work fine and can be selected from anywhere without a problem.br
br
The folder in question made up of presets used from video tutorials on here, but the same thing happens when i save as and create the new preset or create a folder and save the preset using A.N.A itself, rather then just creating a folder/dropping in presets in OSX file system.br
br
Any ideas?

[quote]NathanHatter (31/12/2015)[hr]Hi,br
br
I made a folder of user presets in A.N.A but if i select it from the bank area it crashes logic, it will only load them if i go through the file menu.br
br
I’ve tried different ways of saving/creating folders but it always crashes logic if the preset bank is selected from the bank area not the file menu area.br
br
All sonic academy banks work fine and can be selected from anywhere without a problem.br
br
The folder in question made up of presets used from video tutorials on here, but the same thing happens when i save as and create the new preset or create a folder and save the preset using A.N.A itself, rather then just creating a folder/dropping in presets in OSX file system.br
br
Any ideas?[/quote]br
br
Check out the folder structures that are already there, they presets need to be stored in a Bank folder as well as in Category Sub folders.br

br
This was it, sub folders, all sorted. Thanks Bryan.