ANA 2 Presets Vol. 3 - Tech House / 481

ANA 2 Presets Vol. 3 - Tech House

View Product

Sonic Academy is proud to present the latest preset pack for our new synth ANA 2. ANA 2 Presets Vol. 3 - Tech House delivers 100 technically advanced presets showing you the true potential of this amazing synth.

A stunning collection of the deepest basses, cutting-edge stabs, soaring leads and packed with FX. We have added bonus Sampler Osc waveforms, and CMD preset also to make ANA 2 powerhouse in your studio. Make your productions stand out from the crowd with this crucial resource!

The creative sound design techniques of artists such as Bicep, Ejeca, Huxley, The Black Madonna and Dusky are expertly crafted in the pack.

Nice demo sounds! But in blue box above it says “ANA 2 Presets Vol. 1…” - and I am not sure to “Add to Basket” until it says “Vol. 3”

That has been fixed, was a typo. Thanks for pointing out @larnaca

Excellent Pack

Some nice pluck and pads, but the bass presets are SEQ and largely unusable in a step sequencer.

They aren’t meant to be used that way at all, simply disable the ARP or re-program it inside ANA 2, why should you use another step sequencer on top of an already existing sequence ?

Hey Tekalight

Why do I want a preset labelled ARP or SEQ instead of Bass, because I create original music that doesn’t sound like everyone else.

LOL, you’re seriously asking why someone uses their own step sequencer in EDM? Maybe because other step sequencers are more powerful than one in Ana2…and maybe because they are using other VST and drum kits with an external step sequencer.

If you watch your own videos, like the one JayTech posted…you’ll notice he uses the “basic bass” preset and programs the bass pattern himself. He does not use these SEQ presets.

You haven’t mention anything about wrong or confusing presets labeling, just saying that those presets are “unusable” which makes a huge difference in my understanding.

I’m also not asking you why you should want/like/prefer to use your own step sequencer or chords programing, I’m perfectly aware of this. I just told you that within ANA 2 you have the choice to simply disable those features or dive into programing them. Hope that makes sense :wink:

Edit : there’s also a nice example about using the CMD & ARP devices inside ANA 2 and handy tips about the “learn” feature inside the Chord Memory Device in this video from the latest Tech Tips course from Protoculture ( starting at 8:35 minutes ).

Love the song… is there a place to download it?

Welcome to the forums ! :sunglasses:

Not sure, but I don’t think those demo tracks for presets packs were ever released outside the purpose of showcasing ANA 2 Presets :wink: