ANA 2 Presets Volume 13 - Retro and Famous / 2007

ANA 2 Presets Volume 13 - Retro and Famous

View Product

ANA 2 Presets Vol 13 - Retro & Famous is the latest electrifying selection of retro and famous preset patches from Sonic Academy. Featuring expertly recreated sound design techniques from artists such as Depeche Mode, Donna Summer, New Order, Axel F, Paul Hardcastle, Toto and The Prodigy; these amazing retro and famous sounds will inspire you over and over again. This pack also focuses on recreating the sounds of world-famous classic synths like the Korg M1, Moog Model D, Roland Jupiter 8, Yamaha DX-7, Oberheim OB-Xa and Sequential Circuits Prophet.
Packed with epic leads, driving retro basslines, lush pads, vintage plucks, brilliant brass, power strings, atmospheric acids and so much more; this revolutionary preset pack has everything you need to create your next retro-influenced dance-floor classic.

Sounds great; any chance you could list the presets? It would be useful to see the full range of song sounds you’ve recreated. Thanks.

You’ve watched the overview video yet ? It gives you a nice overview of what’s in the pack and in addition you can listen to the demos tracks on the product page ( be sure to check the list on the right side of the audio player, you have 4 demos tracks in total ) + you also have a list giving you details like sound types & number.

no entiendo nada de nada

Moderator Edit : English translation

“I do not understand anything.”

The sounds in this pack are simply amazing! My favorite preset pack so far I think.

1 Like

Fantastic sound, i love this presets pack.

You can copy/paste the pack description text in Goolge translate to get it into Spanish.

Puede copiar / pegar el texto de descripción del paquete en la traducción de goolge para obtenerlo en español.

I have just purchases this but i cant find it. I have read somewhere that i can find it in the bank section but i cant find the bank section?

Please help

@bailey6599

Hi there Paul,

I have replied to the emails you sent to support about this issue, please double check your spam & junk folder.

Thank you :wink:

Love the video, especially the “19” take off hahah

Great pack, really reflects tunes from the past with good presets for it!

1 Like