ANA synth license transfer?

I would like to resell my ANA Synth License to another person. How can I do that? Is it allowed? Thanks!

[quote]flamfer (17/10/2012)[hr]I would like to resell my ANA Synth License to another person. How can I do that? Is it allowed? Thanks![/quote]

hi

There is a license transfer fee required to transfer an ANA License to be paid by the person the license is transferred to. This fee is currently £10.

If ANA was purchased at a discount, the fee will be the difference between the RRP and the price it was purchased at (with a minimum of 10 GBP).

Licenses can be transferred only once. Second hand licences cannot be sold again.

If you decide to sell your license you must uninstall ANA and completely remove all files related to it, including the installer and license keys

To complete a license transfer we will need confirmation emails from both seller and buyer.

I have sent 2 emails now in an attempt to follow the instructions given here on doing a licence transfer… the individual who I wish to transfer to is aware of the re-registration fee and ready to pay. why am I being ignored by you guys ???

[quote]jonahbot (13/05/2013)[hr]I have sent 2 emails now in an attempt to follow the instructions given here on doing a licence transfer… the individual who I wish to transfer to is aware of the re-registration fee and ready to pay. why am I being ignored by you guys ???[/quote]br
br
Hi Jonahbr
br
we have contacted you via email about your request

It continues being a demonstration although ANA was purchased. br
What should I do?

Hi, you say that
“If ANA was purchased at a discount, the fee will be the difference between the RRP and the price it was purchased at (with a minimum of 10 GBP).”
I purchased Ana 2 for 42.10 pounds, now is 140 pounds. I want to sell it, why the guy who is getting it has to pay 100 pounds for the transfer of the license? What if i just want to sell it for 60 pounds?
it doesnt make any sense.
Cheers

Hi there

This was our policy 8 years ago for ANA 1.5

For ANA 2 - the license trasnfer fee is £10
please contact us at customerservice@sonicacademy.com to do a transfer of a license

1 Like